Less Ejaculate With Age?

D

deleted1177572

Not saying it isn't possibly a factor but I had really low testosterone. Like so low an 80 year old man would have issues low. And I would cum a big load.

Yea, I am sure there could be other factors that could drive semen volume up and down. My doc told me testing for testosterone was the low hanging fruit... smaller grapes, in my case. The first result was inconclusive, the 2nd was within the parameters. It wasn't exactly what I wanted to learn. If someone notices certain changes (semen volume, tiredness, sex drive) as they reach middle age and above, the medical professionals tend to look there first. I think they looked at estradiol to measure if it was elevated.

SkiCop

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is a natural progression in age. over the years my volume has definitely reduced and my ejaculate has gotten very thick and gooey. as a result i kind of ooze now rather than shoot. still feels good though :))

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

I'm in my late 60s and the volume of ejaculate has definitely declined. When I cum, it mostly oozes out rather than spurt. However, the volume is higher and I do shoot a few ropes if my wife has a finger in my ass while sucking or jacking me.

For those younger, nothing to worry about. A decrease in volume hasn't reduced the pleasure of sex and cumming for me. Not one little bit.

D

deleted1025121

Just echoing some of the above, but it helps if you drink lots more water. I drink way more water than when I was younger and can tell when I don't drink enough.
How much water do you drink? And as an example...how much more cum are you shooting now by drinking more? Rough estimate.

Reactions: Tims11

sc423

Expert Member
Media
If I consistently drink at least 64 oz on top of other normal beverages "coffee" then I can tell all systems are working better. Maybe a 4th to 3rd more on average. It also depends on your frequency of ejaculating of course.

How much water do you drink? And as an example...how much more cum are you shooting now by drinking more? Rough estimate.

Reactions: deleted1025121

Dougie and DebbieD

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience, I would say maintaining quantity of cum and velocity is definitely linked with maintaining a healthy diet, good hydration and maintaining your frequency of sexual action, along with doing strengthening exercises.
I compare with my friends of the same age and hear the same queries in respect of the waning of their sexual abilities, and in particular the quantity and velocity of cum and even their actual orgasm.

Having had an interesting chat way back about 12 years ago with doctor acquaintance and mental noted her indicators on making sure you maintain and strengthen.
I have maintained the traits as mentioned above and also added in flexing and strengthening exercises down below. And have not seen any lessening of quantity or velocity of cum.
And if anything my precum amounts are greater and kick in far earlier in the process.

The simple thing of when your relaxing or just going about your daily routine and have moments to concentrate on it, and I've seen me doing it at a meeting while sitting.
Flexing down there. And sometimes clenching your buttocks and flexing your thighs to increase the flexing in your groin area.

It may just be a coincidence, that I have been able to maintain everything as it's always been, but I think otherwise when I compare to friends.

I have always cum at least twice a day throughout my life and still maintain a high sex drive. Which may well be uncommon and some friends say not natural, but as someone said in the previous comments, if you don't use it you lose it.
And I believe you've got to maintain things to make them last.
Dougie.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always cum at least twice a day throughout my life and still maintain a high sex drive. Which may well be uncommon and some friends say not natural, but as someone said in the previous comments, if you don't use it you lose it.
And I believe you've got to maintain things to make them last.
Dougie.

Same, late 40s here and cum twice a day every day (sometimes more)

Reactions: SoCalGuy91

Upfourall

Cherished Member
Media
Suffolk, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my 20s and 30s I'd routinely hit myself in the eye if I wasn't paying attention to how I was aiming Lucifer during a j/o session. If I missed my head, the first rope would fly over my shoulder. Fast forward 20+ years and the intensity has dropped off; I'm lucky if I hit my collar bone.

I think ejaculation strength has to do with a guy's overall fitness and exercise level. More squats, or even Kegels, in your routine will keep the spunk flying farther, I think. As for volume, I try not to j/o as often as I did in my youth (think of a horny spider monkey and that was me) and stay pretty well hydrated, and that seems to help.