Lets go Green...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know, but think of the sense of community it brings...Also, it seems not everyone has extraordinary computing knowledge!:smile:

*raises hand* As someone who did not grow up with a computer in the middle of Alaska during high school and never had one until 1999, I would be one of those people when it comes to home computers and the internet!

Finally dowloaded.....nothing saved yet but I am sending the link to my friends. :smile:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're right, I obviously scanned the site too quickly. :tongue:

But, it's a pretty irrelevant program? All the things that it does can be done through windows without any extraordinary computing knowledge. (It also underestimated the watt usage of my computer by a noticeable margin)

Well something more difficult to do without the program is keep the computer from sleeping while a specific process is running, the program gives you the ability to that quickly and easily.

:smile:

*raises hand* As someone who did not grow up with a computer in the middle of Alaska during high school and never had one until 1999, I would be one of those people when it comes to home computers and the internet!

Finally dowloaded.....nothing saved yet but I am sending the link to my friends. :smile:

Go You!