Let's prove them wrong

Which LPSG Moderator / Admin who you most like to lose?

• Freddie53

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gillette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HickBoy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Joyboytoy29

• Jumbo747Jet

• Mindseye

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Naughty

• OrbitzXT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Pecker

• PrepstudinSC

• Total voters

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I really enjoy the forum except when it goes this direction. This is one of the only places on earth finding gay guys and straight guys in harmony. In this aspect alone it is the biggest fantasy I crave each day.

As soon as things get political, it reminds me of work and I want to go elsewhere. It never really occurs to me who the mods are and what they do and blah blah blah. So long as minors are kept off the site is safe. That would be my only concern.

Many get far far more attention that me on the site and I figure maybe they need it. I don't post a picture becasue of my career...so I don't get as much attention...will in the scheme of things big deal...That is my choice. I really feel the jabs at each other are really about jealosy of attention. Oh just let it go boys.

Just enjoy the site, show your big cocks off, and support each other becasue this is what the idea of the forum is about. If I want politics...I would go to a political based forum. Big hug fellas

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was trying to provoke a reaction. .

Posts specifically designed to provoke or agitate or exasperate the board's mods have left me feeling annoyed and dismayed. I don't know if LPSG's mods do so as volunteers or with some form of compensation but, regardless, I think they deserve better than to be provoked for the efforts they make to keep LPSG as fun and rewarding a board as it is.