Levi Johnston

F_Man

Superior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Posts
1,851
Media
12
Likes
7,249
Points
518
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Now where's the dirt & stats & pics on the boy who banged young Miss Bristol Paling pregnant! Are Alaskans uncut :) His face in the news looks nice, for a self-admitted f***ing redneck :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Matt3999
he's not bad looking, but i'll bet he's dumb as dirt.
 
I don't think that Palin psycho allowed sex ed in Alaska. Gee, maybe she learned her lesson. She also thinks the world is 5500 years old. She's such a fool...and as all Republicans are---she is worse than most.
 
And could be roaming the halls of the White House. Kickin down a Bud with Putin.

Oh, sorry then. I was making a comment on the OP's statement not Levi. I don't pretend to know anything about him, unlike the media folk that wants to bash anything that leads them to a story. Actually he sounds like my type of guy. His claims to be a redneck are only because he thinks a red neck likes to hang out with the guys and go fishing. I'd string up his pole anyday. You can bet anyone that calls themself a redneck really don't know what there talking about. And I don't know what it means either. He can't be all that dumb if he's 18 and a senior and dating the daughter of the state governor.

Not a republican sticking up for a boyfriend of the daughter of the republican vp candidate, just sticking up for a boy. I'm doing that all the time.
 
Last edited:
He's going to be a liability for a long time:

THE PHARMA LAW BLOG: Father of Bristol Palin?s Baby: ?I Don?t Want Kids?

He apparently said 'I don't want any kids'. Funny I guess he missed sex education class that day when it was explained how not to have kids.

Actually it was posted on a my space page in a profile which believe it or not is no longer there, it was removed. The Page had not been read or posted to since before Bristol and he consummated. And for all we know it could have been a question he check a box to, I am not aware of how myspace profiles are created.
 
all you guys know that there are two things that work really well on an 18 year old male one is their mouth and you know what the other one is. My two cents worth is that they're to young to get married and the mother had no right to put her child through thisso she could be vp.
 
I am not a Republican nor am I a Democrat. I see all the fuss being made about a teen girl (Bristol) being pregnant. I think to myself, and? There are many teen girls getting pregnant out there and noone "disses" the parent of the girl. I saw all the BS on the news about "Palin's daughter pregnant".... I am not saying I'm voting for her or anything, but if I were, it would make literally no difference to me that she has a teen daugher that is pregnant. So what? It happens all the time from the poor teen girl to the well-connected teen girl.
 
Is there an actual quote where she says the world is 5500 years old?

Don't know of a "quote", but she is on the far right biblically

Palin was born a Catholic, but was raised in fundamentalist / Pentecostal Churches

From sermons by Mike Rose, senior pastor at Juneau Christian Center (Palin’s church)

From an April 27, 2008 sermon: “If you really want to know where you came from and happen to believe the word of God that you are not a descendant of a chimpanzee, this is what the word of God says. I believe this version.”

From a July 8, 2007 sermon: “Those that die without Christ have a horrible, horrible surprise.”

From a July 28, 2007 sermon: “Do you believe we’re in the last days? After listening to Newt Gingrich and the prime minister of Israel and a number of others at our gathering, I became convinced, and I have been convinced for some time. We are living in the last days. These are incredible times to live in.”
 
Statistic vary, but Alaska seems to have one of the highest circumcision rates 80 – 90%
- - -

Orgelman, in this context, one might be tempted to say, "it figures" :smile: