Liam J

Yeah, he's really bombarding people with messages. They're all just the same as I posted above and it's actually really annoying. I know that someone many threads earlier said that he did exactly the same thing to them. He doesn't reply to messages, the only ones he sends are mass-messages and it's all about his old content.
I guess he's fishing for new customers at the expense of pissing off the old ones. I'm not betting his page will be up for long.

Name change coming soon to a screen near you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: E.R
I guess he's fishing for new customers at the expense of pissing off the old ones. I'm not betting his page will be up for long.

Name change coming soon to a screen near you.

It still doesn't make sense to me...why keep changing your screenname and accounts, bypassing your regulars and then trying to force a new fanbase? Maybe he thinks he can get away with his old content being new with new people, because the old school know that it's old and won't pay for it. What he needs though is one consolidated fanbase and to put new content out. He's being very, VERY silly about this.
 
It still doesn't make sense to me...why keep changing your screenname and accounts, bypassing your regulars and then trying to force a new fanbase? Maybe he thinks he can get away with his old content being new with new people, because the old school know that it's old and won't pay for it. What he needs though is one consolidated fanbase and to put new content out. He's being very, VERY silly about this.
What's wrong with us? Isn't this typical tactic? Never rob the same place twice?

I don't know the total number of OF customers, but more celebrities are signing on to scoop cash. I think it's trying to move away from the adult content as the flagship.

Anyway, his constant name change is probably the attempt to hide from the old market and scoop from the new one. Before he gets caught.
 
Just a heads up y'all he's onto this thread. I just got a warning for a post I made 2 (or was it 3 years?) ago that wasn't even a video (it was a GIF). Almost every single video and picture was purged from this thread. I mean, with a simple Google search for his name you'll find his nudes literally everywhere so idk what removing them from this site will do lol. Oh well it is what it is I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Just a heads up y'all he's onto this thread. I just got a warning for a post I made 2 (or was it 3 years?) ago that wasn't even a video (it was a GIF). Almost every single video and picture was purged from this thread. I mean, with a simple Google search for his name you'll find his nudes literally everywhere so idk what removing them from this site will do lol. Oh well it is what it is I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can't resell old stuff if everybody knows it's old. Good luck to him. I doubt I'll ever subscribe. He's not trustworthy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: _evs_ and lordignis
Just a heads up y'all he's onto this thread. I just got a warning for a post I made 2 (or was it 3 years?) ago that wasn't even a video (it was a GIF). Almost every single video and picture was purged from this thread. I mean, with a simple Google search for his name you'll find his nudes literally everywhere so idk what removing them from this site will do lol. Oh well it is what it is I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The same thing happened to me. He wants to scam new people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jack Millerson
Can't resell old stuff if everybody knows it's old. Good luck to him. I doubt I'll ever subscribe. He's not trustworthy.

It's literally the funniest thing because the message I included in my post was me wishing him well after he had that one meltdown (iykyk). And to think I actually legitimately felt sorry for him that time lol.


The same thing happened to me. He wants to scam new people.

Yeah these performers are really coming down hard on this site. Can't even post anything anymore. I legit got a warning for posting in another thread (Eddie Chip) but it was just a post that I got off his official Twitter lmao. Like ok dude whatever keep scamming away then. As if I'm going to spend a single cent on his (or Liam's) pages to begin with.
 
Just a heads up y'all he's onto this thread. I just got a warning for a post I made 2 (or was it 3 years?) ago that wasn't even a video (it was a GIF). Almost every single video and picture was purged from this thread. I mean, with a simple Google search for his name you'll find his nudes literally everywhere so idk what removing them from this site will do lol. Oh well it is what it is I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
me 2 lol
 
Just a heads up y'all he's onto this thread. I just got a warning for a post I made 2 (or was it 3 years?) ago that wasn't even a video (it was a GIF). Almost every single video and picture was purged from this thread. I mean, with a simple Google search for his name you'll find his nudes literally everywhere so idk what removing them from this site will do lol. Oh well it is what it is I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The EXACT same thing just happened to me. Two posts, I have no idea which ones and I honestly thought the entire thread had been deleted! He's obviously trying to remove all traces of his old material, so it seems like what he's peddling appears to be brand new. I logged into OnlyFans and he must have sent literally a dozen messages overnight:


Hi!! Like seeing my hairy?? Whilst I lay and play with my sword. Yeah you’re going to enjoy daddy playing with himself in this video ! !

Huge shower so took advantage of it!!!! Enjoy

Filthy tracksuit jerk off in my pantry, stroking and talking like a naughty daddy I sit and play with my really juicy hard cock until I really blow hard.

9 minutes of me and a big cock Ts sucking each other on the bed and then she blows her big load all over my huge nipples. It was so exiting it made me blow also.

Mmmmm you’re really going to enjoy this one...... I was the horniest I have ever experienced so I laid down on the bed in the hotel room and smashed one out until I ejaculated all over me, the orgasm was the longest orgasm I’ve ever had. Unbelievable

Bi man on man play fun..... want to see me in the first encounter with a huge penis. The first time for me taking cock in the ass for this video. Sucking and fucking all in.... xxx rated!

I felt so bad and decided to fuck my ass Solo With an toile t roll holder, it was painful but sooo delightful and I slowly inserted it into my really tight pink juicy hole then afterwards finished off by rubbing it with my big fingers


And those are just some of them! They're all his old clips, which (because he obviously watches the thread and knows we've all talked about and posted) he's trying to make seem brand new.

Now, either he ditches the girlfriend he seems to have stopped making new content for, or she needs to get over the fact that he's a gay sex addict and performer. All "copyright" claiming does is piss everyone off, because if he'd released something new, we'd have been the first to sing his praises!

Trying to censor years old content though? Cheap trick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jack Millerson
I actually can't stop laughing, because there are 20 posts to each page, 97 pages and that makes almost 2000 posts to go through, which he obviously has done and reported each one he considered an infringement.

Who has that much time on their hands? It really would have been quicker, simpler and obviously more lucrative to just hop on Grindr and hop on a cock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: focus0t
Just a heads up y'all he's onto this thread. I just got a warning for a post I made 2 (or was it 3 years?) ago that wasn't even a video (it was a GIF). Almost every single video and picture was purged from this thread. I mean, with a simple Google search for his name you'll find his nudes literally everywhere so idk what removing them from this site will do lol. Oh well it is what it is I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got a warning too, I will no longer post anything but words on this site. As it seems its not worth it anymore.
 
It's literally the funniest thing because the message I included in my post was me wishing him well after he had that one meltdown (iykyk). And to think I actually legitimately felt sorry for him that time lol.




Yeah these performers are really coming down hard on this site. Can't even post anything anymore. I legit got a warning for posting in another thread (Eddie Chip) but it was just a post that I got off his official Twitter lmao. Like ok dude whatever keep scamming away then. As if I'm going to spend a single cent on his (or Liam's) pages to begin with.

its impossible for this site to thrive and exist with other peoples content anymore as each day new people are added to the do not post list. This site will just become facebook with everyones personal own content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wsilvalot and E.R
its impossible for this site to thrive and exist with other peoples content anymore as each day new people are added to the do not post list. This site will just become facebook with everyones personal own content.

I might get banned for saying this, but I say...post it when you can (if it hasn't already been two-years ago) and let's beat Liam at his own game. Years old content isn't worth a penny, so it's actually a mute point until he actually makes anything new.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jack Millerson
Onlyfans is probably aiding in the crackdown. Performers lose money, so does the platform. They have to keep their crooks aligned.
 
Ah, Liam...you lied to get this thread shut down, but it's back baby!

He's been bombarding me with dozens of messages on his renamed OnlyFans: jjocckzvidz


Afternoon, Getting fucked by the MAN from Russia in the ass. And sucking on his Russian dick.

Me and a MAN (him/his/he) fucking Bare back.... he has big big dick!!! You like VERY MUCH.

BARE BACK VIDEO OF ME SUCKING AND THEN PLAYING WITH THIS HUGE COCK. So so horny

SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF THESE 2 HOT VIDEOS DUDE. Only $15 for a video of me solo putting a end of brush up my tight pink hole and then the other video with me jacking off hard in the bath tub. (Warning 18+ Content)

Hey man, just found myself playing in the outhouse click the attached video to see my blow my juicy cock.

New post man! Check it out by clicking my profile

Watch me sucking this huge bare back black cock!!!! Taking it so deeep!


If you've got any of these (supposedly) new videos then post away, because I'd love to see him stepping up his man-on-man action!

Oh and welcome back everyone :)
 
Onlyfans is probably aiding in the crackdown. Performers lose money, so does the platform. They have to keep their crooks aligned.

No, it was all Liam. He contacted LPSG and said that he was leaving OnlyFans, but in fact, all he did was change his screen name there. It's probably the reason he changes his screen name everywhere...Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and now OnlyFans, so that he can keep dodging flack and also do things like shut down this thread about him.

Hopefully he'll not be able to fib his way out of ever doing that again, because LPSG are too smart for him.

As long as you're making porn Liam, we'll talk about it and share it when possible :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: focus0t
Ah, Liam...you lied to get this thread shut down, but it's back baby!

He's been bombarding me with dozens of messages on his renamed OnlyFans: jjocckzvidz


Afternoon, Getting fucked by the MAN from Russia in the ass. And sucking on his Russian dick.

Me and a MAN (him/his/he) fucking Bare back.... he has big big dick!!! You like VERY MUCH.

BARE BACK VIDEO OF ME SUCKING AND THEN PLAYING WITH THIS HUGE COCK. So so horny

SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF THESE 2 HOT VIDEOS DUDE. Only $15 for a video of me solo putting a end of brush up my tight pink hole and then the other video with me jacking off hard in the bath tub. (Warning 18+ Content)

Hey man, just found myself playing in the outhouse click the attached video to see my blow my juicy cock.

New post man! Check it out by clicking my profile

Watch me sucking this huge bare back black cock!!!! Taking it so deeep!


If you've got any of these (supposedly) new videos then post away, because I'd love to see him stepping up his man-on-man action!

Oh and welcome back everyone :)
Those are his old videos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edward25