Liam O’Brien (Voice Actor/Critical Role)

Rosettabone369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interestingly enough when I first got into critical role, I wasn’t all that into Liam. I still find Travis the most attractive to me, but Liam attracts me strangely in a more sensual way haha. I’ve actually had a sex dream about Liam, but I’ve never had one about Travis. :imp: :yum

Part of me also thinks it’s because Liam leans more into sexuality, playing around with the topic, and discussing it more openly than Travis. Liam hasn’t ever said he’s bi, but all his characters end up being such good bi representation, and he himself if not bi is so open that it’s nice to see. :heart_eyes:
He posted on his Twitter at one point a picture with bi lighting and a caption saying show your sexual orientation with a picture.

drivelikeidont

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Pendry

Experimental Member
Media
Peoria, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interestingly enough when I first got into critical role, I wasn’t all that into Liam. I still find Travis the most attractive to me, but Liam attracts me strangely in a more sensual way haha. I’ve actually had a sex dream about Liam, but I’ve never had one about Travis. :imp: :yum

Part of me also thinks it’s because Liam leans more into sexuality, playing around with the topic, and discussing it more openly than Travis. Liam hasn’t ever said he’s bi, but all his characters end up being such good bi representation, and he himself if not bi is so open that it’s nice to see. :heart_eyes:
See, I was the exact opposite. I mean, no doubt Travis gives off MAJOR zaddy vibes, but from the moment I saw how emotionally deep Liam could portray... I was hooked. I'm not convinced he's actually straight, because I don't think he's ever played a totally heterosexual character. And though I'm obviously never gonna hook up with the man, I would give a kidney to meet him.

Ryohei17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, I was the exact opposite. I mean, no doubt Travis gives off MAJOR zaddy vibes, but from the moment I saw how emotionally deep Liam could portray... I was hooked. I'm not convinced he's actually straight, because I don't think he's ever played a totally heterosexual character. And though I'm obviously never gonna hook up with the man, I would give a kidney to meet him.
I like Liam too, but the goofiness of Sam got me first