Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well... after seeing Liam Payne briefly on Graham Norton tonight, he looks like some sort of posh-o dim wit who's trying to look like he's from the ghetto and dressed like a tramp. No thanks.

I agree. What a mess, and to think he used to be my favourite. Cheryl's welcome to him.

He's actually kinda hot.

I don't see his career going anywhere, but he's nice to look at.

Elricb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well... after seeing Liam Payne briefly on Graham Norton tonight, he looks like some sort of posh-o dim wit who's trying to look like he's from the ghetto and dressed like a tramp. No thanks.

I thought he was quite cute. He looks very thin. Thought it will be so weird for Bear seeing his Mum and Dad meet when he's older. Kinda cool tho

Reactions: Zoee7788

mezsh145

Expert Member
Media
I thought he was quite cute. He looks very thin. Thought it will be so weird for Bear seeing his Mum and Dad meet when he's older. Kinda cool tho
He used to be chubbier before he got with Cheryl. I've prefered him with more meat on his body and a not so long haircut.

Reactions: UKDK
D

deleted1052342

He is hot but I agree of all the 1D lads his song / performance is the least genuine. He's not to blame heavier the record company will have dictated to them all what they do. None of them come close to Harry in terms of ability or star power though.

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is hot but I agree of all the 1D lads his song / performance is the least genuine. He's not to blame heavier the record company will have dictated to them all what they do. None of them come close to Harry in terms of ability or star power though.

I think louis collaboration with Kioki is the best out of all of them that has been put out. Then I would say Nial slow hands. I like Harry's music but think the others are better.

Reactions: notforprofit

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media

He's just a stupid white boy continually appropriating hip hop culture.

ThirstyAndVersatile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes a got no personality whatsoever and the track is awful. I've always found him to be needlessly surly and miserable on social media. Hes not that hot either. And I never get why he got away with sticking up for the Duck Dynasty and their "values ".Theres just something unpleasant about him

D

deleted1053295

They aren't told what music to make. He's not in a band anymore.

Used to be hot but now looks grimy and is a certified dimwit...i'll pass.