LIAR LIAR Measuring tape on fire!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a scoundral and a liar, a worthless piece of flotsam - I must confess.

I have always been of the opinion that my very favourite cock of all time, that of the lovely Mr.B, was a 10incher - and I believe I have posted that here. But, the other night, I took it upon myself to measure him.

Now he has always protested that he is not 10 inches - I say 'always', but actually the topic has only come about 2 or 3 times over the years.

And of course he was right - he's 9 1/4 X 5. Still an LP and no mistaking - but not as 'L' as I had thought. (I can parallel park, by the way, just incase you were thinking maybe I was a bad judge of distance generally :biggrin1: )

Anyhoo - that means the biggest I've had was not 11 as I've stated previously - because I got that measurement comparing it agianst Mr.B (not physically, in person, more's the pity, but in my mind's eye) - it would have been about 10, I guess, not much more.

That doesn't change anything for me, obviously - not in relation to either guy.. Just setting the record straight with y'all, my fellow LP fanciers! :redface:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I have always been of the opinion that my very favourite cock of all time, that of the lovely Mr.B, was a 10incher - and I believe I have posted that here. But, the other night, I took it upon myself to measure him.

Now he has always protested that he is not 10 inches - I say 'always', but actually the topic has only come about 2 or 3 times over the years.

And of course he was right - he's 9 1/4 X 5. Still an LP and no mistaking - but not as 'L' as I had thought. (I can parallel park, by the way, just incase you were thinking maybe I was a bad judge of distance generally :biggrin1: )

Anyhoo - that means the biggest I've had was not 11 as I've stated previously - because I got that measurement comparing it agianst Mr.B (not physically, in person, more's the pity, but in my mind's eye) - it would have been about 10, I guess, not much more.

That doesn't change anything for me, obviously - not in relation to either guy.. Just setting the record straight with y'all, my fellow LP fanciers! :redface:
It's always interesting what one can learn with a ruler in hand!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When did you break out the sultry new avatar, ManlyB? You'll have access to as many big schlongs as you can swallow if you keep Miss Piggy dressed in sexy lingerie with those bedroom eyes sparkling.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
O! can I come too? lol

Why yes!! - bring a slide rule - I have an idea....

When did you break out the sultry new avatar, ManlyB? You'll have access to as many big schlongs as you can swallow if you keep Miss Piggy dressed in sexy lingerie with those bedroom eyes sparkling.

Yes - she's a bit 'come hither' isn't she.... reflecting my mood, I guess. :wink:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why yes!! - bring a slide rule - I have an idea....
I'll drop by the hardware store on my way over there. My Suberu has a lot of sand on the floor. So I'm doin' the soft shoe shuffle. Unless the occassion merits heels. Not sure. But, tell me the idea when I get there. "Ring, ring!" lol

:tongue:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
High heels a must - and not much else!! That oughta do it :wink:
I have to at least have my favorite sun dress on. After all it's Spring and I don't want to upset the town constable.
A well, what's an inch-or-so among friends?

An inch will make or break ya! Drop'm, Pecker!

Flyeyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone lies, sometimes even sub-conciously! When women wear foundation, their skin isn't really that blemish free,when they wear lipstick, their lips aren't really that plump. And don't get me started on push-up bras, hahahaha! Times we fish for compliments other times we compliment ourselves, if these compliments come at the deception of others,then we automatically think we're being lied to, this isn't always the case, could it merely be that you was lead to beleive something on your own merit and by not rectfying what you perceived to be a truth, you thought you had been lied to.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everyone lies, sometimes even sub-conciously! When women wear foundation, their skin isn't really that blemish free,when they wear lipstick, their lips aren't really that plump. And don't get me started on push-up bras, hahahaha! Times we fish for compliments other times we compliment ourselves, if these compliments come at the deception of others,then we automatically think we're being lied to, this isn't always the case, could it merely be that you was lead to beleive something on your own merit and by not rectfying what you perceived to be a truth, you thought you had been lied to.

Brilliant, thought provoking, and a total buzz kill! lmoa. Nice though.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BREAKING NEWS:

Sources have just revealed that Mr B is actually three quarters of an A. It has been discovered that his publicist, ManlyBanisters is either unable to use a ruler, or she doesn't have to count. "I am a scoundrel and a liar," she professed while donning a Miss Piggy mask and wearing a sheer silk camisole.

Crowds are flocking in protest to this new revelation. Some demanding that they take Mr B for a test drive in order to see if he measures up, others wanting to take ManlyBanisters and teach her how to use a ruler, what other uses a ruler has and how to avoid making cock ups in the future.

We'll keep you posted with round the clock new updates!

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BREAKING NEWS:

Sources have just revealed that Mr B is actually three quarters of an A. It has been discovered that his publicist, ManlyBanisters is either unable to use a ruler, or she doesn't have to count. "I am a scoundrel and a liar," she professed while donning a Miss Piggy mask and wearing a sheer silk camisole.

Crowds are flocking in protest to this new revelation. Some demanding that they take Mr B for a test drive in order to see if he measures up, others wanting to take ManlyBanisters and teach her how to use a ruler, what other uses a ruler has and how to avoid making cock ups in the future.

We'll keep you posted with round the clock new updates!
THIS JUST IN:
BigGuy is a genius. Rih bends over, lifts up dress and receives ten thwacks from her own newly purchased ruler that BigGuy wrended from her little white knuckles. Yowza, my fanny is red! ManlyBan! I just can't stand for you to see me like this!!!!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And the award for Best Reinterpretation of the Name "Biguy" goes to.... :rolleyes:

This award will be presented by Sigmund Freud and his backing group, The Slips. :cool:

This award entails the privilege of servicing Alex8's 10% straight preference for the coming year - this includes cooking, cleaning, laundry or any other responsibilities that he deems fit to hand over to you.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You state you are from Europe where they use the metric system. Perhaps he got tripped up on the old 1 inch equals 2.54 cm. In all the excitement he forgot to multiply .3937. :rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well now that we know this we can all go live in peace and harmony. Thankyou........:cool: