live and let live

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As a long time lurker and very occasional poster I just wanted to say something.....
I noticed as soon as someone posts a thread on their experiences a few people always come along and feel the need to mock or rubbish their claims! Now I know some of these are probably not true but live and let live guys! if you dont like the post or think its not true then you shouldnt post or speak to a mod if its a dodgy one! I think you seem even more childish making the effort to put down or mock peoples posts! Granted people do go over old ground but you still get newbies who havent seen the posts or even if they have would like to put down their own experiences! so come on guys and girls if you dont like the post just ignore it! no need to put others down or mock their experiences!:smile:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a DISCUSSION board.

If someone posts something,
then they should expect
reactions from people and
the weirder the post, the
stronger the feedback.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Your efforts are futile, you are doomed...:p jk

Noone cares, noone will change their attitude, the rules wont change.

You just wasted bandwidth and typing power.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually see people getting great advice and insight every single day I log on.

Yes, people do joke. Being able to laugh when being teased, or at the occasional joke at my expense, has been part of my becoming an adult.

Sure it occasionally goes too far.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Monstermanuk said:
if you dont like the post or think its not true then you shouldnt post or speak to a mod if its a dodgy one! I think you seem even more childish making the effort to put down or mock peoples posts! Granted people do go over old ground but you still get newbies who havent seen the posts or even if they have would like to put down their own experiences! so come on guys and girls if you dont like the post just ignore it! no need to put others down or mock their experiences!:smile:

you actually have a good point; i know i'm guilty of this myself, at times. i'm sorry and will sincerely try to change my posting habits, so that this sort of thing is less likely, rather than more.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monstermanuk said:
As a long time lurker and very occasional poster I just wanted to say something.....
I noticed as soon as someone posts a thread on their experiences a few people always come along and feel the need to mock or rubbish their claims! Now I know some of these are probably not true but live and let live guys! if you dont like the post or think its not true then you shouldnt post or speak to a mod if its a dodgy one! I think you seem even more childish making the effort to put down or mock peoples posts! Granted people do go over old ground but you still get newbies who havent seen the posts or even if they have would like to put down their own experiences! so come on guys and girls if you dont like the post just ignore it! no need to put others down or mock their experiences!:smile:

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
windtalkerways said:

then they should expect
stronger the feedback.

Correct it is a DISCUSSION BOARD. But what is more boring than reading a dodgy post is lots of replies mocking it!
People have different experiences in life and what you may find weird is normal for many others, dont just write it off! I have been put off of posting about experiences in my life on this board solely due to some of the users replies to peoples posts about experiences. This site is ultimately (whether you admit it or not) a sexually orientated site for people that are well endowed or who appreciate well endowed people and theyre experiences.
People who mock or put down others ultimately will put off others from posting about experiences.
I'm not telling anyone what to do or what not to do but I am appealing to your own sensibilities when replying to other peoples experiences in life

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
you actually have a good point; i know i'm guilty of this myself, at times. i'm sorry and will sincerely try to change my posting habits, so that this sort of thing is less likely, rather than more.

Cheers GoneA

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I lurked here for a year before "coming into the light". These waters ain't filled with goldfish. You have big brains all over the place here (attached to the big dicks). I don't expect to throw anything out without someone questioning and often debating it. There are people here I consider friends but disagree with regularly. I'm a big clown and probably won't change. If someone posts something I find utterly ridiculous, I'm going to say something. I've had the same done to me. We've had many n00bs lately who show up and demand respect and like most places on earth, it doesn't work like that. If you believe someone is wrong, feel free to say it then and there. I do and Lord knows it's done to me. The only time I get harsh is when someone is blatantly disrespecful, then the gloves come off.

BTW, welcome.
Doesn't dodgy usually mean faggy?
(sorry, couldn't help it)

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:

then they should expect
stronger the feedback.

Weirdness is a very subjective experience.

I have to agree with Monstermanuk, I've read several threads where I felt I had to react to what I felt was unjustified condemnation of one poster's experiences or opinions. Examples quickly coming to mind: the poster with a silicone-enlarged penis, a poster for whom English was not his/her mother tongue, someone who had a different take about events concerning a certain well-known fake poster, etc...

Reacting is not the same as condemning, mocking, insulting, or belittling.