Lockerroom

nathan099

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys,

At my gym (YMCA) in the shower room there are six sets of showers. There are also walls on the sides, so once you close th curtain one one can see you. It's like this:

l-l-l-l

l-l-l-l

Each of the "-" is a shower stall. And each of them have a curtain and you can open and close. Most of the time guys go in there and close the curtain-- but every now and then I go in there and the guys are in there with the curtains open.

I would love to go in there with the curtain open, but I don't have the balls too. Would it look like I was showing off or something if I kept the curtain open?

I would soo enjoy just being naked and having other guys see me, that would be fun.. I would just love to see what you guys think.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do whatever you are comfortable with. As a guy who has been around other guys in the Army, college, gym, etc...I don't look to close a curtain, do the towel dance, rush to get dressed quickly, etc. It's different for others. I do not judge a person, or try to guess their sexual preference based on whether they close a curtain or not. Maybe the guy isn't comfortable with his own body?

nathan099

Just Browsing
Media
Do whatever you are comfortable with. As a guy who has been around other guys in the Army, college, gym, etc...I don't look to close a curtain, do the towel dance, rush to get dressed quickly, etc. It's different for others. I do not judge a person, or try to guess their sexual preference based on whether they close a curtain or not. Maybe the guy isn't comfortable with his own body?
okay, I just wanted to make sure it would not sEem weird if I did not close the curtain.. Thanks! That helps a lot.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the gym I go to has the same arrangement....not sure how well known it is but rule of thumb is there is only one person showering and they are in THAT shower then...

once had an amazing jack off session, the guy across from me was a BULL hung black guy, big uncut mule cock...what made it more fun was the gym was busy, lots of coming and going and we had the curtains partly open on the 'back' side, so no one knew... biggest challenge was staying quiet when we both spewed cum all over the walls....a real knee shaker... then we both showered down and walked out (once the swelling went down :) like nothing happened...