Logan Foote Tiktok

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a firm believer that no one is perfect… but Logan Foote comes damn near close. This man is absolutely beautiful.
Everything about him is pretty nice except for his "kinda" flat pancake butt. Which is probably the main reason why he almost never shows off his backside below the waist.

Or doesn't do any poses in skin tight boxer briefs like a lot of other fitness guys do now. All we ever see Logan in is his baggy shorts or sweatpants.

But also like so many other fitness guys, all of his content is very repetitive. As we've all seen 99% of the content he creates is all about showing off his upper body from the front side and not much else.

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything about him is pretty nice except for his "kinda" flat pancake butt. Which is probably the main reason why he almost never shows off his backside below the waist.

Or doesn't do any poses in skin tight boxer briefs like a lot of other fitness guys do now. All we ever see Logan in is his baggy shorts or sweatpants.

But also like so many other fitness guys, all of his content is very repetitive. As we've all seen 99% of the content he creates is all about showing off his upper body from the front side and not much else.
You are correct about the repetitive content. Of course, Logan is using social media to raise a public profile not a major source of income. He is clearly conditioning for competition. We wish he were more open about his plans and share more of his progress.

His legs are incredibly powerful and proportional to his overall body. Perhaps he doesn't feature his ass because it is not a focus of competition, and it encourages comments he does not want.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are correct about the repetitive content. Of course, Logan is using social media to raise a public profile not a major source of income. He is clearly conditioning for competition. We wish he were more open about his plans and share more of his progress.

His legs are incredibly powerful and proportional to his overall body. Perhaps he doesn't feature his ass because it is not a focus of competition, and it encourages comments he does not want.
It's pretty obvious Logan doesn't want to present himself as a sex symbol by creating content showing himself prancing around in skin tight boxer briefs, shower videos, or very sexually driven workout clips, like so many other fitness guys do now.

Even if he had a nice juicy bubble butt I guarantee he still wouldn't show it off. Cause for him it really is all about showing off his love for fitness.

But I've been following him since he had just over 4,000 followers and I think he really needs to take his social media platform to the next level. How he would do that I don't know, seeing as he's a very private person. But it's got to be more than just showing off his chest and arms. It all looks good, but at this point very boring now.

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's pretty obvious Logan doesn't want to present himself as a sex symbol by creating content showing himself prancing around in skin tight boxer briefs, shower videos, or very sexually driven workout clips, like so many other fitness guys do now.

Even if he had a nice juicy bubble butt I guarantee he still wouldn't show it off. Cause for him it really is all about showing off his love for fitness.

But I've been following him since he had just over 4,000 followers and I think he really needs to take his social media platform to the next level. How he would do that I don't know, seeing as he's a very private person. But it's got to be more than just showing off his chest and arms. It all looks good, but at this point very boring now.
Hey Justin,

I completely agree. Even Logan has grown tired of posting workout videos/tutorials on his IG subscription. His IG just documents his continued work in the gym... no plans to go anywhere in terms of content development or even document his journey to win a competition in 2024.

Some have suggested that Logan create an OF account for the purpose of raising money to support competition season. The OF revenue would be in lieu of getting another sponsorship. His content there would not be nude pics or videos, but simply inviting fans inside his world as he preps for competition. Logan would pull a significant revenue stream.

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fair enough. Logan has had other life priorities greater than bodybuilding the past two years. Something to consider.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair enough. Logan has had other life priorities greater than bodybuilding the past two years. Something to consider.
Within the last couple of years his social media numbers have skyrocketed almost overnight. But at the same time he also seems like the type of guy who doesn't necessarily care about social media popularity.

Which is probably why he never got into doing all of those other things a lot of the other fitness guys do, at least not yet. The downside to it all for him is eventually people will start to lose interest in him and move on to the fresh new faces that come along. The guys who are more open and willing.

But the vibe I've always gotten from him is, if a lot of people like him then great. But it won't matter to him if he never reaches 500,000 followers or over a million. He just wants to share the front side of his upper body, his love for fitness, and nothing else.

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Within the last couple of years his social media numbers have skyrocketed almost overnight. But at the same time he also seems like the type of guy who doesn't necessarily care about social media popularity.

Which is probably why he never got into doing all of those other things a lot of the other fitness guys do, at least not yet. The downside to it all for him is eventually people will start to lose interest in him and move on to the fresh new faces that come along. The guys who are more open and willing.

But the vibe I've always gotten from him is, if a lot of people like him then great. But it won't matter to him if he never reaches 500,000 followers or over a million. He just wants to share the front side of his upper body, his love for fitness, and nothing else.
Bulls-eye. Logan is not motivated by likes and adulation.

nhoc999ukjhfdsd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I have a slightly different perspective than everyone else here. I knew about him about a year ago. At first, I didn't care about this guy. But over time he brought a strange attraction to me. It's like he'll always be on your mind wherever you are.
As far as my understanding of Logan goes. Our guy is someone who doesn't care much about his popularity on social networks. I see there are times when his instagram or tiktok posts have a very high amount of interaction. He could have further boosted his popularity by posting more frequently or interacting with commenters. But he chose not to.
I love him because he is himself. Perhaps many people won't like him being too "safe" in his posts. They wanted more daring from him. But I feel like he's a very smart guy and he knows what he has to do.
No matter what he decides, I will always support him. This guy deserves our love, not criticism for this or that.
This post is a bit long, I hope you understand :blush:

Urien

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
This guy deserves our love, not criticism for this or that.

Nobody deserves anything. Love and money are to be earned. There is an ocean of ridiculously hot men on the internet, and if one of them wants the pink spotlight on themselves then they better level up because our needs as an audience can be quiet different from the mainstream. Our demands can be quite steep.

bromaestro

Admired Member
Media
Maybe I have a slightly different perspective than everyone else here. I knew about him about a year ago. At first, I didn't care about this guy. But over time he brought a strange attraction to me. It's like he'll always be on your mind wherever you are.
As far as my understanding of Logan goes. Our guy is someone who doesn't care much about his popularity on social networks. I see there are times when his instagram or tiktok posts have a very high amount of interaction. He could have further boosted his popularity by posting more frequently or interacting with commenters. But he chose not to.
I love him because he is himself. Perhaps many people won't like him being too "safe" in his posts. They wanted more daring from him. But I feel like he's a very smart guy and he knows what he has to do.
No matter what he decides, I will always support him. This guy deserves our love, not criticism for this or that.
This post is a bit long, I hope you understand :blush:
Me bullshitting my paper when the teachers tell me to write a paragraph

nhoc999ukjhfdsd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody deserves anything. Love and money are to be earned. There is an ocean of ridiculously hot men on the internet, and if one of them wants the pink spotlight on themselves then they better level up because our needs as an audience can be quiet different from the mainstream. Our demands can be quite steep.
I said from the beginning that my opinion is different from everyone else's. Maybe for you, you want to see him be more daring, but for me, I just want to see him "safe" like now. Because I know right now he is himself.
Maybe at some point he can change in a different direction than now according to everyone's wishes. But at that moment, I wasn't sure if he was still himself.

Urien

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because I know right now he is himself.

You are projecting onto him what you want. Nobody are themselves in front of the camera, especially not in front of potentially millions of people.

I don't necessarily care if he gets more daring, there is plenty of fish in the social media sea. But if he ever decides to court the gay gaze and take it further, it won't be with his current "safe" content.

Reactions: Torog