Logan paul

Sorry, but I can’t stand the Paul’s. Fair enough they are both fit, but watching their videos and listening to them - they are both absolute twat waffles.
Like every other response... we really just care about his body.
 
Sorry, but I can’t stand the Paul’s. Fair enough they are both fit, but watching their videos and listening to them - they are both absolute twat waffles.

I’ve never watched any of his videos and can’t imagine why anyone does. Even before the suicide forest, it’s just stupid people talking into a camera.

I’m late 20s and extremely happy I’m just a hair too old for “YouTubers”
 
I’ve never watched any of his videos and can’t imagine why anyone does. Even before the suicide forest, it’s just stupid people talking into a camera.

I’m late 20s and extremely happy I’m just a hair too old for “YouTubers”

Well to be fair, not all of them are idiot twatwaffles like the Paul brothers. Some are actually entertaining or at least showcase a skill.