• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Logan paul

It sends a message that sexuality is a choice. Their fan base you young teens who many could still be trying to get through figuring out themselves. This sends a msg that well you can just choose to not be gay I choose to be gay.

I suppose it can be seen that way yes. I still think lots of people are overreacting. I couldn't care less TBH, yet other people in the gay community are losing their shit over this.
 
theres nothing i love more than going to LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP . com & then browse threads looking for dick pics & package discussion but instead finding discussions of morals. : unamused:

ya'll need to stop forgetting what site you're on & what the intention is. were all creeps here. thats kind of the point. we aren't here to discuss weather logans a morally sound person or not, we're to appreciate his incredible body & questionable dong size like, take a freggin chill pill people. keep your shit talking to tweets & leave the threads clear for quality content.

I don't know what YOU think this site is for, but it's definitely not for ONLY what you're wanting.
 
It's not THE WORST THING EVER but it is a (unfortunately) Very Famous Person basically telling his young fanbase that sexuality is a choice.
Well it is to begin with for many people. They make a choice to experiment, to try and to find out... before arriving at a conclusion and making sense of their own internal world.

Hey if more "straight" people felt as comfortable suggesting it we might find there are more gays in the world than we think!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cr625
Morals be damn. I was attempting to get fake porn of Logan Paul getting fucked... just for laughs.... But only found inses ones... In all honesty I wouldn't put it pass them to do this. The slash for this also kept coming up... There's a lot out there.

View attachment 1471789

I will never understand how people try and justify incest just because it's fantasy. It's fucking gross.
 
To each there own.

to each their own is something you say about tattoos vs. no tattoos, cut vs. uncut, hairy chest or smooth. If you dream about sex between two people in the same family then you have problems. Stop normalizing it.
 
to each their own is something you say about tattoos vs. no tattoos, cut vs. uncut, hairy chest or smooth. If you dream about sex between two people in the same family then you have problems. Stop normalizing it.
See it's that same kind of mentality that has suppressed gays for years. While I personally don't care for incest, some people do and as long as it's between 2 consenting adults, there isn't a problem. Stop being so judgemental.
 
See it's that same kind of mentality that has suppressed gays for years. While I personally don't care for incest, some people do and as long as it's between 2 consenting adults, there isn't a problem. Stop being so judgemental.

Yikes I don't think that's the mentality that suppressed gays sis. Incest isn't normal. Don't try to normalize it AND associate gay with it. Sheesh crack is whack man.
 
See it's that same kind of mentality that has suppressed gays for years. While I personally don't care for incest, some people do and as long as it's between 2 consenting adults, there isn't a problem. Stop being so judgemental.

Incest, like pedophilia, is something the bigots out there automatically accociate with the LGBTQI+ community and use in their arguments to deny us equal rights because they already think we’re perverts.

I don’t care if people wanna shtoop their relatives, that’s on them. I just don’t want our community to keep being lumped in with them.
 
I will never understand how people try and justify incest just because it's fantasy. It's fucking gross.
It's a little different when it's fantasy. There's different genres when it comes to it - real life and fantasy / role playing. Commenting on anyone's fetish is really just for your own benefit. I don't think people into either really give a shit about opinions of others. But incest still happens irl. Given the Paul brothers fucked up- ness I wouldn't put it pass them that something like this is a possibility...? I live by the rule let people enjoy their own kinks even if you don't get it. There's fantasy and real life. The only one that is 100% no is kid stuff. Fuck that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Biguysighs
I will never understand how people try and justify incest just because it's fantasy. It's fucking gross.
I'm part of a BDSM/fetish community (not much of a practicioner myself but, it is interesting to observe their behaviour and their side of things!) and I can tell you there are a LOT of things much wierder than incest..
Anything from Needleplay (getting pleasure by having needles stuck into your body) and Bloodsport (getting blood by cutting yourself or someone (or using needles) and playing with it) to scat and wet. And all the way to people in Shibari and just being tied up in ropes. And yet people think incest is the wierd stuff..

Incest, like pedophilia, is something the bigots out there automatically accociate with the LGBTQI+ community and use in their arguments to deny us equal rights because they already think we’re perverts.

I don’t care if people wanna shtoop their relatives, that’s on them. I just don’t want our community to keep being lumped in with them.
To be honest, I have had more people ask me if I am trans because of my homosexuality than I have had people assume I like kids. I look forward to hearing your arguments that trans-people should also be excluded in the same way as people having a fantasy about incest because we are so often lumped together and assumed to be trans just because of our sexual orientation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Biguysighs
To be honest, I have had more people ask me if I am trans because of my homosexuality than I have had people assume I like kids. I look forward to hearing your arguments that trans-people should also be excluded in the same way as people having a fantasy about incest because we are so often lumped together and assumed to be trans just because of our sexual orientation.

My arguments that trans people should also be excluded? The fuck did you get that from? I said nothing against trans people. I have nothing against trans people. You’re reading into something that isn’t there in my post.