London Exhibitionist Mate

samuel_balthazar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey there, discrete normal lad here, late 30s. Really looking to find a fit in shape lad who loves showing off. Ideal scenario, we meet for a drink after work, either you’re commando in loose shorts and keep giving me glimpses up your shorts leg… or you’re a city boy in v tight trousers and I can stare at your bulge while you get hard… then maybe head to the loos and let me watch you take a piss at the urinals.
no touching, all very discrete, just want to enjoy the view. Anyone interested, then drop me a line. Cheers!

D

deleted10598341

This sounds pretty fun
Unfortunately I'm not in the UK
Have you had any luck since the last cinema thread 2 years ago!

Reactions: Oregonrainshine

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey there, discrete normal lad here, late 30s. Really looking to find a fit in shape lad who loves showing off. Ideal scenario, we meet for a drink after work, either you’re commando in loose shorts and keep giving me glimpses up your shorts leg… or you’re a city boy in v tight trousers and I can stare at your bulge while you get hard… then maybe head to the loos and let me watch you take a piss at the urinals.
no touching, all very discrete, just want to enjoy the view. Anyone interested, then drop me a line. Cheers!
That does sound like a good time to me!