Look Mum... No Hands!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rocketred, Nov 28, 2009.

1. rocketred

rocketred New Member

Hands-free cumming has always seemed more Kristen Bjorn than real-life for me, but yesterday I was on a gay chat line and could feel myself getting close so stopped groping myself... And still felt good. I kinda... focussed on my cock and the feelings... did a couple of kegels and BUMF!

Brilliant (and super-spurty) orgasm. Will try again for tonight (with the benefit of it not making me late for work this time, LOL!)

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

There's a whole discipline or whatever you'd call it of "spiritual" orgasm. Supposedly the feeling is better than orgasm with ejaculation. It's a meditative thing. I've tried before and I get a good feeling, but it is nowhere near orgasmic. I guess I'm not spiritual enough. It's also for people who for one reason or another can no longer experience orgasm the normal way. If that happened I'd practice a lot harder.

3. macho8

macho8 Active Member

i can come hands free while getting fucked... especially if the guy fucks me hard and deep

4. hud01

Gold Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice