Looking for a hung guy near to fuck my cute girlfriend (near Chicago)

D

deleted628208

My gf and I are looking for an MFM partner in the Chicago area for some casual fun. She's 21, brown hair, green eyes, 5'4", 115lbs, extremely cute, has an INCREDIBLE ass and gives PHENOMENAL head. See pics below and look for yourself. We'd like for you to be in the general area, as we'd like to hang out and get to know you a couple times before we actually do this. We have some requirements, so please take the time to read before messaging/responding...

- Must be attractive, friendly, respectful, and open minded. No one younger than 21, and no older than 33, please.
- Only really well-endowed need apply! (I'm talking like 8.5+ inches, and at least 5.75" girth)
- She's got a thing for tall guys. The taller, the better.
- No guy on guy action (I'm straight, and we'd prefer you be too)
- No anal (she doesn't trust anyone but me to do this. DP is a possibility, but i'd have to be the "anchorman" so to speak)
- No bareback (duh, safety first)
- No open mouth kissing between the other guy and her (honestly, i don't mind about this, but she does, and that's enough to rule it out)

Attachments

acc90630

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she attracted to this type of guy aren't you a bit worried? This kind of sharing stuff make no sense to me what so ever..good luck with keeping her

lpshredder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, if you cant find anyone and are still looking let me know. Im in the area and your girlfriend is hot.

D

deleted628208

why wud u share something like that man shes smoking keep her for urself! :p

If she attracted to this type of guy aren't you a bit worried? This kind of sharing stuff make no sense to me what so ever..good luck with keeping her

I'm not at all worried. I'm QUITE secure in my relationship with her, which is, in fact, what allows me to have the opportunity to fulfill this fantasy. In addition to that, I'm not a jealous person at all, and I have a bit of a voyeuristic streak, so the occasional MFM is great for me.

She's nice. Wish I was in Chicago.

You'd be great! You look massive! We might come down to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area this summer.

Dude what is your size?

I'm fairly large myself... about 8.5" long and 5.5" girth. Real inches, not internet inches lol.

I'm guessing her dance card is filled by now.

Not at all. We are still looking.

How could you even fathom doing this? Sex is something personal and intimate shared between two people who are deeply in love. Why the fuck you wanna give that intimacy to other people is beyond me.

And your girlfriend sounds like a slut: "I'm ok with him fucking me, but no, no kissing." It's fucking retarded.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How could you even fathom doing this? Sex is something personal and intimate shared between two people who are deeply in love. Why the fuck you wanna give that intimacy to other people is beyond me.

And your girlfriend sounds like a slut: "I'm ok with him fucking me, but no, no kissing." It's fucking retarded.

Dude what cave did you just come out of?? Really, read the OP's posts. He said hes secure in his relationship. Learn that nobody is gonna be into the same stuff as you.

Hell yea, shes damn hot..Would I share her? F*ck yea, especially if I was him, I would definately share her with me :biggrin1: