Looking for mexicans! busco conocer a mexicanos

My fiance is Mexican. I was in Oaxaca last year. Her family wanted to know why I was voting for Trump. LOL!
Did you vote for Trump just because you wanted specific Mexicans- her family- to stay in Mexico? Lol.

86Rick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you vote for Trump just because you wanted specific Mexicans- her family- to stay in Mexico? Lol.

Ha ha! No. Her family is great. She has 4 brothers and sisters who live here (2 illegally). I told them I was voting for Trump because I felt he would be better for our nation's economy.

Ha ha! No. Her family is great. She has 4 brothers and sisters who live here (2 illegally). I told them I was voting for Trump because I felt he would be better for our nation's economy.
K. Conversation over then I guess.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I told them I was voting for Trump because I felt he would be better for our nation's economy.
I'm always curious to find out why someone would have voted for Trump i.e. based on what facts but yet it's always based on just a "feeling". Can't wait to see what the country (and the world) will look like in 4 years. On a bright note, I read yesterday Donnie is giving Omarosa a real job in the White House.

Reactions: sudcalifornio

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always curious to find out why someone would have voted for Trump i.e. based on what facts but yet it's always based on just a "feeling". Can't wait to see what the country (and the world) will look like in 4 years. On a bright note, I read yesterday Donnie is giving Omarosa a real job in the White House.
i am with you, voting based on a feeling...