Losing virginity to a hung man

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you women think about losing virginity to a hung man?

Wish you did? Or that would have made you have too many expectations from that moment on?

Thankful you didn't? Fear of having more pain?

Any other thoughts?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you women think about losing virginity to a hung man? :06: Only a man would ask such a idiotic & ridiculous question. :rolleyes2:

Wish you did? HELL NO! Or that would have made you have too many expectations from that moment on? :confused: :eek: :confused: Expectations of what? More pain?!?

Thankful you didn't? Fear of having more pain? Do you like the idea of inflicting pain on a woman?

Any other thoughts? You need to be educated. I would guesstimate that 95% of women do not have an orgasm the first time. You guys are just so thrilled to be in a pussy that any thought you may have had about tenderness or technique goes out the window. You get your rocks off and thats it game over. :mad: For most virgin women the thickest thing we have ever had up there is a super tampon. A penis is considerably thicker than that!

Most virgin women think about losing it to someone they love and who loves them. At that point the penis is a secondary feature.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt, why are you such a bitch? you have intelligence and i give you that for sure... but why oh why? :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He posted in the womens forum. I thought that meant he wanted to hear responses from women. Thus far, other than myself only men have responded, and they of course think just like him.

As for me being a bitch that's your opinion. Out of curiosity, are all intelligent women bitches to you? Intelligent women tend to have opinions different from the masses. In order to avoid future upset I suggest you put me on ignore. :smile:

njqt, why are you such a bitch? you have intelligence and i give you that for sure... but why oh why? :confused:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys are just so thrilled to be in a pussy that any thought you may have had about tenderness or technique goes out the window. You get your rocks off and thats it game over. :mad:

Ouch. I call sterotype. Not all guys are as simplistic as you seem to think. At least, that statement is far too broad a generalization. You didn't account for blatant exceptions that exist. Like those guys who do in fact care. I'd be hurt if I was directly accused of the above.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The OP posted in the womens forum asking for our opinion.
I gave my honest opinion. If you don't like it tough noogies. :mad:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch. I call sterotype. Not all guys are as simplistic as you seem to think. At least, that statement is far too broad a generalization. You didn't account for blatant exceptions that exist. Like those guys who do in fact care. I'd be hurt if I was directly accused of the above.
I wasn't addressing you or the thousands of men who do take time and care about the women with whom they have sex. I was talking about the young guys who are often new to sex themselves.

The experience is different for women. I don't know of any women in real life who had an orgasm the first time they had sex; but every man I know did. :smile:

My guess is the OP is new to sex. A more experienced male would never ask such a question.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time didn't hurt at all - in fact, I didn't feel much of anything. I actually do wish I'd had a hung man my first time. (I may actually have been that statistical improbablility of a woman who had an orgasm her first time if I'd had!) I'm an oddball though.

Another instance of my being an oddball: My first time was not a matter of me being in love. It was a matter of I was on a quest to lose my virginity! (I mean, I was 21 years old! Even most of the prudes had done it before I did!) And another thing, I was 21 and he was 18. That's probably kind of unusual, too. I think he as a freshman was thrilled to be with a senior! :biggrin1: (We met in college.) After that one night, he broke up with me, but it wasn't that big a deal to me.

My second guy was considerably larger than the first guy, and the problems we had were due to lack of lubrication rather than his size. I did have orgasms with him, although he was an asshole and terrible at foreplay. I stayed with him for 8 months despite some of his behavior. I broke up with him because of his attitude toward women (sexist!) and he was one of the ones who'd latched onto me, and tried to get me back repeatedly.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend was pretty hung, I dont know how big exactly - It didnt hurt, but didn't last long either.

The only thing that surprised me ( we didn't use a condom - it was the 80's, we were 16 and 19 - had waited 6 months to have sex and was on the pill ) was that the cum came back out when I stood up!!! I remember being so surprised about that, like I hadn't quite figured that into the occasion.

However I agree with NJQT - I dont know any women who came during their first sexual intercourse. I was very relaxed and we had been fooling around for aged before hand, but still he was quick and lost in himself. It got a lot better the next few times.

x

Honey

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend was pretty hung, I dont know how big exactly - It didnt hurt, but didn't last long either.

The only thing that surprised me ( we didn't use a condom - it was the 80's, we were 16 and 19 - had waited 6 months to have sex and was on the pill ) was that the cum came back out when I stood up!!! I remember being so surprised about that, like I hadn't quite figured that into the equation. OMG! :eek: I know! I remember thinking they did not cover this in sex ed. :tongue:
However I agree with NJQT - I dont know any women who came during their first sexual intercourse. I was very relaxed and we had been fooling around for ages before hand, but still he was quick and lost in himself. It got a lot better the next few times.
x
Honey

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
He posted in the womens forum. I thought that meant he wanted to hear responses from women. Thus far, other than myself only men have responded, and they of course think just like him.

As for me being a bitch that's your opinion. Out of curiosity, are all intelligent women bitches to you? Intelligent women tend to have opinions different from the masses. In order to avoid future upset I suggest you put me on ignore. :smile:

intelligence is a rare trait but simply going against the common idea does not mean you are intelligent sweetie

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media

Dude, what is wrong with you? Talk about being insensitive. The guy's in jail and you're asking why he's such a bitch? Put a bag over your head.

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However I agree with NJQT - I dont know any women who came during their first sexual intercourse. I was very relaxed and we had been fooling around for aged before hand, but still he was quick and lost in himself. It got a lot better the next few times.

I took a woman's virginity once. I spent a lot of time on foreplay because I was very worried about hurting her. I warned her she might not cum her first time. We started in the shower, and then moved to her bed. She definitely came when I went down on her. I used lots of extra lube when I penetrated her, and she complained about pain, so I stopped. Eventually, she wanted me to continue.

I think she came from me fucking her. I think. I don't really know, but she acted like she did, maybe she faked it really well. I never asked, it seemed inappropriate somehow.

Oh, and she was older than me, and I was surprised to hear she was a virgin. But stranger things have happened, and I still believe that was a virgin.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

The only thing that surprised me ( we didn't use a condom - it was the 80's, we were 16 and 19 - had waited 6 months to have sex and was on the pill ) was that the cum came back out when I stood up!!! I remember being so surprised about that, like I hadn't quite figured that into the occasion.

x

Honey

well probubly cus there is so much pressure on the guy
and on you
you've no idea what to expect
kind of like boxing
you might be a great FIGHTER but when you BOX the first time you make an ass out of yourself

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You guys are just so thrilled to be in a pussy that any thought you may have had about tenderness or technique goes out the window. You get your rocks off and thats it game over. :mad:

In my case, this is bullshit.

I have been with five virgins, all of them girlfriends and I cared considerably for all of them. The first time with a virgin woman, was not my first time, but I was not experienced, by the last time I slept with a virgin, I was very experienced.

I do agree that the women that I have been with as virgins, did not see their first time as primarily for a good sex experience, rather as a rite of passage, preferably with someone who cares about them them enough to see the experience from their perspective if they are not also a virgin.

I saw the last virgin that I slept with recently, she told me that she was so glad that she lost her virginity with me. It was one of the nicest things anyone has said to me.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, what is wrong with you? Talk about being insensitive. The guy's in jail and you're asking why he's such a bitch? Put a bag over your head.

what? you're calling me insensitive?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what? you're calling me insensitive?
Methinks that was tongue in cheek.

What do you women think about losing virginity to a hung man? :06: Only a man would ask such a idiotic & ridiculous question. :rolleyes2:
Wish you did? HELL NO! Or that would have made you have too many expectations from that moment on? :confused: :eek: :confused: Expectations of what? More pain?!?

Thankful you didn't? Fear of having more pain? Do you like the idea of inflicting pain on a woman?

Any other thoughts? You need to be educated. I would guesstimate that 95% of women do not have an orgasm the first time. You guys are just so thrilled to be in a pussy that any thought you may have had about tenderness or technique goes out the window. You get your rocks off and thats it game over. :mad: For most virgin women the thickest thing we have ever had up there is a super tampon. A penis is considerably thicker than that!

Most virgin women think about losing it to someone they love and who loves them. At that point the penis is a secondary feature.

I don't think he's asking virgins what they think about it, he's asking what we think about the idea in retrospect. You're being hostile for no good reason. It's not a question that would only occur to a man, it's crossed my mind a few times.

My first time was with a guy on the larger side and it did affect my expectations. I thought all guys would be the same size. Same way I thought salmon and tuna were the same size, both are packaged in cans and I didn't know any different (at least I never thought it was chicken). My second BF was about the same size and my third was impressively bigger. That was my first (delightful)indication that there were differences in size. My fourth and fifth BFs confirmed that there were size differences (not so delightfully).

Your first time is imprinted on your mind, the sensations, the feel. So yes, I think starting big can give you false expectations of things to cum.

I have to qualify having cum my first time with the fact that it took many, many attempts. We were both virgins and the concept of foreplay was alien to us. Our only clue to what constituted arousal was him having an erection. I'd lie down and he'd try to insert. Ouch. I'd ask him if it was in but in my case that meant 'please tell me that's all of it because this hurts'. We exemplified the Dry Run.

By the time we had sex successfully (after a couple months of comically dreadful attempts, "bite down on this book and it won't hurt so much":rolleyes: ) my period was due, my hormones were raging, I was wet and I was READY! I practically raped him. You'd better believe I came. I earned that!

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey

Funny that you mentioned this, its exactly how my girlfriend reacted after our first time ( same age and in the 80's also ) ooh look its running down my leg. ;)

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first almost WAS a large cock.
He was a boyfriend in high school.
Mark.
We were both 16.....but he was equally inexperienced....which is why things didn't progress any further than they did.
Long story.....

No one was angry or anything...in fact, we were already friends and had agreed on the phone prior to the date that were going to "do it".....but it was as if we were discussing different varieties of dog food.
Bizarre.
:biggrin1: He did shoot his load all over the dash of his mom's station wagon and wiped it up with his little brother's denim jacket.
"That's what he gets for leaving it in the car."
LOL

But, alas....we did not go out again.
Probably a good thing.
Even though, based on the real 1st time 2 years later, I wouldn't have known what the hell I was doing.....
I still think if he'd been the first, I'd have been ruined for the big ones from the start.

As it is, my appreciation for the large cocks didn't come about till 2004.
But the seed was planted ( pun intended ! ) in my head in a book that was in a vampire erotica category. I bought that Aug. 1st 2001.

Oddly, before that I never gave them much thought.