Love Average Sized Penises

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally. I don’t care. My turn on is pleasuring a man. So… I really don’t care. Big or small… as long as he likes it.

But I’ll admit. The idea of getting a big thick cock hard and then getting it used on me does turn me on more.

Reactions: coffinhack

BadSecret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, big cock can be perfect for anal, too but it is necessary that sex lasts longer, good foreplay, and passion. I personally have no problem with big tools

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm being honest, the only time I ever hear of women or non straight men expressing admiration or preference for average physical features, it's only after having endured the consequences of the physical features they're actually attracted to...you see this in women that "prefer" "medium ugly men", men of average height, average penises; never as an initial preference, but simply because the cons of their preferred feature outweighed the benefits.
I don't think any preference for average actually exists unless it is preselected before experiencing above average.

Reactions: VIIby5

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm being honest, the only time I ever hear of women or non straight men expressing admiration or preference for average physical features, it's only after having endured the consequences of the physical features they're actually attracted to...you see this in women that "prefer" "medium ugly men", men of average height, average penises; never as an initial preference, but simply because the cons of their preferred feature outweighed the benefits.
I don't think any preference for average actually exists unless it is preselected before experiencing above average.
Exactly. This reminds me of a car analogy that I have made before. A woman thought that driving her plain jane Toyota Camry was fun. Plus It was reliable and got good mileage. Then she got the chance to drive a Lexus LFA. The LFA might not be as reliable and gets shitty gas mileage but dam it was exciting to drive, fast and just looked so good. Plus it definitely got her to where she was gOing much faster and with exuberance. Things didn't work out with the LFA but now she is having trouble going back to driving that boring Camry that she was fine with before the Lexus showed her what she was missing.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly. This reminds me of a car analogy that I have made before. A woman thought that driving her plain jane Toyota Camry was fun. Plus It was reliable and got good mileage. Then she got the chance to drive a Lexus LFA. The LFA might not be as reliable and gets shitty gas mileage but dam it was exciting to drive, fast and just looked so good. Plus it definitely got her to where she was gOing much faster and with exuberance. Things didn't work out with the LFA but now she is having trouble going back to driving that boring Camry that she was fine with before the Lexus showed her what she was missing.
...but as she knows how it will socially recieved, even in her boredom and dissatisfaction she will say she prefers the Camry, because that's what she can have without the undesirable consequences(expensive and time consuming maintenance, and possibly having to have a cosigner or share the costs of it, also both directly analogous) of the LFA she prefers.

Reactions: VIIby5

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve dated several huge guys (like, 8-9inch) but all my best fucks were with guys with 4-7 inches dicks…
Agree! I recall one memorable vacation in St Pete, Florida. Hooked up with a guy who lived on my jogging route. He was no more than 5" but man did he know how to use it. He used to go at it like a jack hammer, and for me it was all pleasure and no pain.

Reactions: rz_gatv and diver6