Love or sex

D

deleted81224

Ladies

There is a popular and perhaps legitimate belief that the typical woman would prefer love and being made love to than having pure sex, whether that sex be hard and fast, kinky or downright naughty.

The question is whether this is true of members here - are you wired up to prefer love and being made love to by that stereotypical prince, regardless of size, or are you different in the sense that you are simply as horny and kinky than most males.

In my experience, most women strive for that perfect fit, that Prince Charming and happy ever after. But how many of you don't go for this and are in contrast hungry for sex. If so, what do you aim for and what / how do you get your fix?

RC

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why does it have to be either/or?

There was a time in my life when I only wanted sex - so that's what I looked for. Then I wanted a relationship, but that didn't mean sex wasn't important. Sometimes I like slow, erotic sexy sessions full of passion and love. Sometimes I just want to be bent over a table. Sometimes I just want to treat him like an object of lust. So what if he's the man I love. Can't I lust after him? Can't I fuck him senseless? Can't we still love each other?

I don't see that one has to make a choice, except the choice to stay every day.

I don't believe in Prince Charming anyway. That's for children. So is "happily ever after". Relationships are hard work. Sex and love are not mutually exclusive and relationships are what the individuals put into it. There is no magic or fairy tale.

I have felt different at different times in my life, but overall I would say that I just like sex.

In the past a friend of mine, who was the most promiscuous person by far in my social circle, and it was a widely known fact, used to insist she was in love with each and every one of them, and entertaining the idea of marriage.

Consider this: some of us just think with our vaginas. I am very unlikely to decide I'm in love with someone I don't want to have sex with. In fact, that has definitely never happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted924715

The various ways guys here try to camoflage their size questions is worthy of a sociology study :p

Spanning years and continents, lives ruined, blood shed, EPIC.

(God I loved that show)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love-sex-15038393.jpg

Ladies

There is a popular and perhaps legitimate belief that the typical woman would prefer love and being made love to than having pure sex, whether that sex be hard and fast, kinky or downright naughty.

The question is whether this is true of members here - are you wired up to prefer love and being made love to by that stereotypical prince, regardless of size, or are you different in the sense that you are simply as horny and kinky than most males.

In my experience, most women strive for that perfect fit, that Prince Charming and happy ever after. But how many of you don't go for this and are in contrast hungry for sex. If so, what do you aim for and what / how do you get your fix?

RC

I honestly am not sure where the stereotype comes from. By far the majority of women I know have high libidos. I've known multiple women (myself included) who at various points have had fuck buddies/casual/whatever. I in general am not even much of a fan of the WORD love. I don't get the appeal for "making love". What gets me off is hard/rough/etc. I'm not that into foreplay, either.

That being said, my sweetie and I started as FWB. We care very much for each other and are a monogamous couple. The sex has been amazing from day one, too.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And notice that not one real woman who answered even mentioned size.

Funny that, hey?
Oh, SIZE. Well, it goes without saying that unless I can tie his dick into a fashionable knot around my neck, I am not interested in love or sex with the man. A lady MUST have her standards, dahling. :rolleyes:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
According to my standards, you are about 14 inches short of the scarf length I require - otherwise you're perfect! :p

I cook and love to shovel snow, that should compensate me for at least another 10 inches