loveing your size so much...

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My dad, to this day, still always grabs his package. He's a total freeballer and he always grabs his dick and thumps it against a chair, table, whatever he's sitting or standing near. It sounds really obvious and disgusting but he's really subtle about it.

Reactions: Geo80

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hahaha yeah im with ya, there isnt anything wrong with that is there? lol
yeah once i get a little turned on and it starts growing and sliding down my leg or bulging up... theres no turning back haha

Couldn't have said it better myself! Always whipping it out, playing with it, rubbing it, where-ever, when-ever. (within reason of course) Nothing wrong with that.

Peace

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@ OP : I think your turning on is more due to your shape that is very nice..an upward sharp curve is the dream of every man... btw what's your lenght and girth panther???

last time i checked i'd say i'm close to 8 inches long and 5 inches thick.
and yeah i REALLY like my up curve, makes it more of a turn on to rub my shaft.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yo bro my gf is always like u play with it more then i do lol i love my dick....... im goin to get a shirt tha says i heart my penis

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hell yeah, so much so that if I want to get any work done at home, I have to put pants on...and even then, I keep touching myself through the pants.

If I'm driving alone, I'll sometimes rub it and hold it through the pants.

I love this thing :)

Professor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love holding and looking at my dick. Allways have done as long as I can remember. Sort of makes me feel secure to hold it and feel it get hard in my hand, do'nt have to make it cum, just feels good that it's there. Also I allways hold it in bed when I go to sleep - am I unusual?

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love holding and looking at my dick. Allways have done as long as I can remember. Sort of makes me feel secure to hold it and feel it get hard in my hand, do'nt have to make it cum, just feels good that it's there. Also I allways hold it in bed when I go to sleep - am I unusual?

nothing wrong about that :)