@lowikfitt

D

deleted17811671

Yes, I wanna know if his OF content is like his content on thebestflex, which is hot but pricey.....
No. His OF content is mainly about flexing and teasing. He can offer PPV and custom videos. TheBestFlex is a better option if you don't want to chat with him but want some hot cum videos immediately.

Reactions: ueberhau

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
Thanks, that’s very useful information!
No. His OF content is mainly about flexing and teasing. He can offer PPV and custom videos. TheBestFlex is a better option if you don't want to chat with him but want some hot cum videos immediately.

Jack_Bauer_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the information. To be honest, I don't think this way of getting "our" money is okay. If I have to pay 8 dollars to get teasing media only, I feel cheated. He should offer it for free, only then it would be fair to charge additionally for PPV. But paying 8 dollars for nothing - no thanks.

Rubenk11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say nothing, there's still pics but yeah TBF is better if you want spicy things
+ you can see his dick there, the free version of the vids are great, and you don't have to pay to see him jerking off, it's short but it worth it

Anurag_9261kumar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
E5x9Ad1VoAMZYSi

E6MJJxyWQAUeRLr
Are there more of him?