Lpsg Cam Site

Does anyone use the L.P.S.G. userplane site anymore. Whenever I visit there no-one else seems to be interested...........is there a better place to go??

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UserPlane rooms are a pain in the butt... tiny cam windows, horribly slow and complicated to use.... Try it, or join JMeeting.com or go to Cam4.com and just watch live cocks in action.

Don't be stupid and interrupt guys who just want to show off. Be cool or they will put you on Ignore and you won't be able to watch them jack. Don't bullshit the guys by claiming you are a girl... they will know you are a fake instantly by chatting with you. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy their show.

Onan

blackbirdsandfloorboards

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
im on now

yeah i'm here at a strange hour but, still no one

its not my first despite the hour, and the past conversations were always spent play8ing alone. i'm not ugly, even naked.

i think its the userplane system and its profiteers.

they seem more interested in coping jack-off vids from potential users than providing a service for horny guys to play.

blame the guy(s) who runs the place.

i will look around for best places and give advice to those who ask.

for now, this site is a dirty ass, without the ass and the dirt.

please tell me how you spend your time, cause i'd rather do that than LPSG cam site.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That userplane chat lags horribly. It drops half of the letters in every word and i look like im texting shit to the wacker. I do enjoy watching, although i tend to get pulled into turning on my cam, which bogs down the typing even more. I hate looking like im a cryptic sex talker.