LPSG Classics

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, that's inaccurate. DMW's first new persona after his 'death' - Batboy - was created on 26 Feb 06, while several on the board were still in mourning. On that ID, he claimed to be 19 years old, describing himself as "just a skinny white boy trying to get through life."

Didn't know that one, so apologies on those points to the muppet of the yellow submarine.:redface::redface:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think we all kinda post a bit less as of late. We get busy with life and BAM!! Suddenly you aren't posting 25+ posts a day. Oh well, at least I am remembered for being a postwhore. :)

I recall bryan's continuous lycra/spandex photos, with a happy smile.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The answer you received was a bit biased, and incorrect in two points, the new persona was several months later, the last post as DoubleMeatWhopper that remains (the period in question has been removed from the archive by the moderators) was 2 Feb 06, Spoogesicle (new persona of DMW) joined on 14 July 2006, and did not, as far as I can tell reading the posts, claim any age.

Before you accuse me of giving a biased answer and having my facts wrong, you should check them yourself. I wasn't referring to Spoogesicle, an incarnation that came much later.

He had an incarnation previous to Spoogesicle, which he claimed to be 19 years old, and which he created within 24 hours of his fake death. The drama-filled thread that you linked to has nothing to do with that earlier incarnation. (Thanks, alex, for sticking up for the facts here.)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I assure you I'm a less ancient 39 and my avi photo is really me, albeit 3 years ago :)~
Nice photo. ( I have a virtual magnifier that works well with avitar's and No you can't have it), I miss all of you guys. when posts started slowing well, so did mine, but I lingered on hoping the guy sI joined with would pic back up but, quality over quantity right? LOL, who am i kidding:wink:.
:cool:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hell! I didn't know Spoogsicle and Batboy were DMV spin-offs.

Well, I don't have any "big" LPSG. I've just always been here.

I've always been here. That's scary, isn't it? Especially since I'm 22, at the moment.

Luckily, I wasn't online much during the DMW incident. I was here one day and DMW was an active poster and everybody loved him. I came back and DMW was dead and everybody was crying. I came back and everybody hated DMW and cursed his name.

LoL

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GRAMMAR POLICE! GRAMMAR POLICE!

One usually writes of oneself in the third person between asterisks.

*looks around to check that this is true*...

However, in the above post, 'himself' felt a little clumsy, so I threw caution to the wind. And like the man who pissed into an unexpected gust, I got splatted in the face, it seems.

Still, any post you make remains infinitely preferable to a mouthful of urine.
A compliment indeed. :cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
In the above post, 'himself' seemed potentially ambiguous, so I threw caution to the wind. And like the man who pissed into an unexpected gust, I got splatted in the face, it seems.

Still, any post you make remains infinitely preferable to a mouthful of urine.
A compliment indeed. :cool:

You're saying I'm windy and that my posts will trump the obsession of any undinist.
With compliments like these ...
I need to phoque a Huckleberger.:cool:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm too new here to know about DMV or Spooge, etc., but you guys are great. There's a sense of warmth, camaraderie, bonhommie that is engaging and appealing... sortof like being permitted to join a group of old friends who've known each other for years... except I wouldn't know a one of you on the street.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An overdue apology:

Early Wednesday morning, I tore into kalipygian over a post he had made. In fact, he had already retracted the post and apologized for it -- but I was too dense and sleep-deprived to pick up on the fact that the "muppet of the yellow submarine" was me:

Didn't know that one, so apologies on those points to the muppet of the yellow submarine.:redface::redface:

Someone pointed out the apology to me today, and I'm completely embarrassed that I had overlooked it. I publicly apologize to kalipygian for giving him attitude that he didn't deserve.

I screwed up, and I'm sorry.