LPSG March Question of the Month..... Do You Enjoy Watching Other People Masturbate?

Zumarockwell

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot indeed, and the sopping noise of a weat cockhead.
Thé face just before and during load.
Thé body that shakes, thé contraction of thé muscles, so hot....
When they are lying on their back and thé load goes even over their head or ends up in their face.
Yessss watching a guy’s facial expression right before they’re about to cum and when they’re cumming, where it almost looks like they’re in pain but it’s just a really intense release! Guaranteed to make me shoot unexpectedly every time.

another great scenario is the domino effect that sometimes happens during circle jerks, especially in person like at a bath house / sauna for example.

or any public situation for that matter, when a guy is close to getting off and the spectators standing by are cheering him on.

honestly the list goes on and on. But my favorite experiences have been when I’m sharing a room with another man and I can hear him jerking off because he thinks I’m asleep. The rush of trying not to get caught watching or joining in but trying to be as quiet as possible. I’m getting hard just thinking about it haha

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yessss watching a guy’s facial expression right before they’re about to cum and when they’re cumming, where it almost looks like they’re in pain but it’s just a really intense release! Guaranteed to make me shoot unexpectedly every time.

another great scenario is the domino effect that sometimes happens during circle jerks, especially in person like at a bath house / sauna for example.

or any public situation for that matter, when a guy is close to getting off and the spectators standing by are cheering him on.

honestly the list goes on and on. But my favorite experiences have been when I’m sharing a room with another man and I can hear him jerking off because he thinks I’m asleep. The rush of trying not to get caught watching or joining in but trying to be as quiet as possible. I’m getting hard just thinking about it haha
Damn, i'm hard as rock now after reading your post.
Indeed the facial expression and 'pain' is what I meant.
Circle jerks, so hot. Been there, done that.
And they last part of your post, happend a lot. Sometimes I was thé one who intented to sleep, sometimes I was thé one jerking off.

baxi777

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Can you please give us some detail and describe what you have heard ?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Belong to a male masterbation club. You can jack yourself or others can lend a helping hand. Very hot watching or having multiple men jerk off. I am reasonably endowed 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 so guys always want to touch,feel or jack me off. Fun,fun fun

JB-Ski

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Belong to a male masterbation club. You can jack yourself or others can lend a helping hand. Very hot watching or having multiple men jerk off. I am reasonably endowed 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 so guys always want to touch,feel or jack me off. Fun,fun fun
Would be fun to be in the middle :emoji_innocent:

ginabil

Cherished Member
Media
Yes! I love watching men stroke themselves to orgasm.

Seeing a hot guy laying there jerking off and watching his toes curl as he reaches climax and moans is so hot. It’s actually quite beautiful to see a man feeling such intense pleasure.

I find it very sexy when a guy has jizzed all over himself and left a sticky mess on his tummy and chest. Just seeing a guy laying there covered in cum after they’ve just worked it out of their cock is hot as fuck!

BigDixRule

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ye
We are going to try to have a question of the month as a way to bring the community together :)

March Question of the Month Do You Enjoy Watching Other People Masturbate?

This could be in person. On cam. You tell us. Do you enjoy it and have you had the pleasure of enjoying it often?

Bonus Points for the sexiest stories that come out of this.
Yes, I DO enjoy watching other people masturbate. I enjoy hearing people go at it too. One occasion I heard my big dicked roommate fucking his gf and, I know for a fact how big his penis is cuz it showed through his shorts or pants all the time. Every time he peed he would have some drippage on his pants. He was aware of it, chalked it up to having a big cock. He couldn't help the bulge it created. Anyway, I heard him fucking his girlfriend who I hated. I couldn't stand her, but hearing her moans of pleasure made me stand behind the wall leading up to my bedroom and start jerking myself to what I was hearing. It was so hot. On two rare occasions, I heard my upstairs neighbors fucking in the window. Right above my head. How could I not jerk off to those sounds of pleasure. One happened in NY and the other happened in OR.

Reactions: RJ5on1

BigDixRule

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YES! I love watching other men masturbate. It's a pleasure to watch another man doing what we all do. In my opinion, there's nothing better than a man showing off his hard manhood and pleasuring himself proudly. Well, maybe the only thing better is joining in and pleasuring ourselves together. It's the ultimate in male bonding.
I cosign this statement!

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it is very hot see a guy masturbating. Although I am open to lot to things with regarding to sex and I am especially fond of anal sex. But it is a very naughty part of the foreplay when a guy takes out his cock and masturbates himself. However, it doesn't have to be only foreplay. It is also very erotic to see a sexy guy playing with himself. This is one hot hairy stud who has just cum!

#HR79_Cumshot1.jpg.jpg

It is a special thrill to straight men masturbating. This is such a hot stocky daddy!

foot609200246aaaa[1].jpg

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a couple of experiences where I had sex in the open air in cruising areas especially close to nudist beaches. For me it was always a special and I got fucked another man was watching us and masturbating himself.
Isn't this cool two guys have sex and a third is watching and masturbating!

Eh_HqjSWAAAHZt5.jpg

And there is the cuckold phantasy where you catch you lover/husband having sex with another guy and instead of stopping you start to masturbate.
EaLs0jEWAAA4nrE.jpg
bdsmlr-743021-90W3tgKv13.jpeg

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another thing that turns me on is where guys masturbate while they watch women having lesbian sex.
This is lucky voyeur is allowed to watch and not to join in and he has to masturbate himself.

This is another video that I love very much. A hot guy with a big cock watches a lesbian video and pleases himself.