Lpsg stories question....

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a huge fan of erotic stories. I'm curious is there any interest in us developing the LPSG Story section to be a little more organised, searchable, and in story format (rather that thread format)?

If there is interest in it I'll put it together. Let me know!

Any other ideas or thoughts you have on it let me know as well.

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a huge fan of erotic stories. I'm curious is there any interest in us developing the LPSG Story section to be a little more organised, searchable, and in story format (rather that thread format)?

That would be great.

Reactions: LPSG Support

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe add a true story section?

Agreed. I'll have to list it out I see there being quite a few options.

- Short real encounters/confessions
- True full stories
- Fictitious stories.

Have them all searchable and build up a nice database of stories here.

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. I'll have to list it out I see there being quite a few options.

- Short real encounters/confessions
- True full stories
- Fictitious stories.

Have them all searchable and build up a nice database of stories here.
I prefer true stories and will definitely contribute to it. But will also engage in all interesting ones. You are hitting the ground running! :)

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The stories are my favourite thread, many people seem to add whether it is M/F or M/M which helps, perhaps you could sub divide the stories, i don't mind whether they are true or fictional, just keep them coming please.

Also wish you good luck with the site, i have been a member for quite a few years and really like the site, dont like the occasional stupid 'flame wars' that spark up, but these days that would be hard to stop.

UKGay50

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That would be awesome to have

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The stories are my favourite thread, many people seem to add whether it is M/F or M/M which helps, perhaps you could sub divide the stories, i don't mind whether they are true or fictional, just keep them coming please.

Also wish you good luck with the site, i have been a member for quite a few years and really like the site, dont like the occasional stupid 'flame wars' that spark up, but these days that would be hard to stop.

Hi @william1

Thank you for the well wishes! I appreciate it.

I agree I've always been a huge stories fan. So building a stories section is probably me being a little selfish and hoping at least one other person would appreciate it. Looks like I'm in luck! There are now 2 of us :)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An index of stories? I don’t know if you would be able to do it through AÍ, but it would be brilliant to go through past records and unearth some of the gems there.
I have some ideas (mostly involving manual labor) to dig up the stories buried through this site. There are some absolute gems. Getting them indexed would be great.

Heyitschase

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some ideas (mostly involving manual labor) to dig up the stories buried through this site. There are some absolute gems. Getting them indexed would be great.

Yes I totally agree!! I’m so hyped the new owner wants to improve the story section because there are some hidden gems here and they are kinda hard to find. Definitely include an overall search term for gay, straight, and bi and then have different branching search queries like true, fictitious, and general threads.

Also while we are here could you make a 6 month membership not $100!! I lost my membership last year and I can’t afford it again :( I’d really like to just haven’t been able to and it’s unfortunate.

Thank you and welcome, I know you’ll do great things!!

Reactions: LPSG Support

Heyitschase

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Also, you could have users suggest tags for stories to get it even more detailed, and after a while maybe have the stories which haven’t been classified come to the top of the thread so people could suggest tags for them. It might make it easier! Just some suggestions :)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I totally agree!! I’m so hyped the new owner wants to improve the story section because there are some hidden gems here and they are kinda hard to find. Definitely include an overall search term for gay, straight, and bi and then have different branching search queries like true, fictitious, and general threads.

Also while we are here could you make a 6 month membership not $100!! I lost my membership last year and I can’t afford it again :( I’d really like to just haven’t been able to and it’s unfortunate.

Thank you and welcome, I know you’ll do great things!!

I agree with all of that. I also think the gems on the site extend beyond just this section. As an example the massage story thread and first black cock story thread have experiences/stories that are ready for prime time :) With the original poster's consent of course.

I definitely plan to review our pricing options ;)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, you could have users suggest tags for stories to get it even more detailed, and after a while maybe have the stories which haven’t been classified come to the top of the thread so people could suggest tags for them. It might make it easier! Just some suggestions :)
Agreed! Great idea!!!