Lube job

Handley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mike had been a mechanic for about 5 years which was lifetime in that industry. He needed a breath of fresh air to break up the monotony. He found himself living a life of grease and dirty rags. Same shit day after a day.
"Goddammit" he thought. "Something's gotta give. I don't want to be a grease monkey the rest of my life."
He thought he was cursed since his parents named him after that 80s band that had the hit song "The Living Years."

Then he saw her. A petite, cute hottie came sauntering in to the machine shop and asked if the could help. She gave him a sly wink.
"Aren't you the new girl up front?"
Yes, but I also like to get my hands dirty." She looked him up and down seductively.
Mike was just over 6 feet tall, dark hair and features. He had a lean,muscular look. There was a distant faraway look in his eyes.
"Well you've come to just the right place." Mike couldn't help but notice her glancing up and down checking him out. He also quickly glanced at her tight baby doll T which was hiding her considerable "talents" he was a particular fan of these kinds of talents. The bigger the better. She blushed as she caught him glancing.

"Well, we have a pretty gunked up manifold over here. You're welcome to pitch in. I normally don't let people from up front help out but you seem nice."

She walked over and took a look at the massive piece of machinery. It was a huge jet engine capable of generating tons of horsepower. The thought of all that power oddly turned her on.​

Last edited:

Handley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They had both been working for about an hour, he showing her the ins and outs of this extremely complicated machinery. They had both gotten rather dirty. Grease was smudged all over their faces. They had both seemed to lose track of time. It was almost 8 o' clock and they were all alone in the shop.
"Um well, I better go get cleaned up and head home." she said.
"Same here. There's a shower in the back which you're welcome to use but it's kinda manly smelling in there from all the guys."
"Hmm, I really am filthy. I don't mind, I've smelled a man before." she said
"Be my guest." He grinned slyly.

She walked in to the locker room which had that manly smell. A combination of sweat and musk and something...else. She couldn't put her finger on it.

Mike had positioned himself in front of the peep hole and was having a nice gaze at her. This peep hole was about the height of his belt buckle. She was disrobing now. She was about 5' 3 and he could see her talents from behind. They were considerable sized which of course drove him wild. Mike bit his bottom lip and thought, "This is going to be good." The 2 other men in the secret room agreed with eager grins.​

Fairly good tho never put the quote things drove me crazy

Handley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She turned on the shower and it felt great. Hot steam filled the room. The grime was washing down and was strangely beautiful. Mike was getting an eyeful. He was exploring all of her with his eyes, repeatedly up and down. She was unaware of it all although it is unbelievable that she could miss the hole in the corner of the shower. She turned around and unintentionally showed her goods. She had curvy hips and a dark bush covering her gates to heaven. Her tummy was tight.
Then she noticed the hole and gasped because emerging proudly from it was a cock that was erect and flared. Her eyes widened and she blushed. It was complete mystery who was behind the wall but she had a hunch. She put her hands to her mouth in disbelief. She wasn't sure what to do but felt as she was being summoned over to the hole.

Mike stood on the other side waiting nervously. He wondered if she would go for it or freak out and leave. He had done this on a dare from his buddies. He had been beating it off watching her bathe. He was hard in no time and could have hung a towel from his member. His buddies were also beating off to the thought of her in the shower. They couldn't see anything and were careful not to make eye contact or look at each others "junk"

She made her way over to the hole and took the prick in her hand and began stroking it. It was thick in her hand. She liked caressing the tip with her thumb and twisting around the shaft. Mike leaned his head back and groaned. He was super turned on. She began playing with her tits unconsciously pinching her nipples. She then leaned down and sucked on it for a while. She was clearly an expert at this working the tongue up and down the shaft then swirling the tongue all around the head. Mike was in ecstasy. Her juice began flowing down her leg from her dripping pussy. This was unlike anything she had done before and she felt really naughty.

One of the other guys who was considerably larger than Mike wanted a turn so Mike backed out. She look wounded, like a play toy had been taken away.
When she saw the next guy's member, her jaw dropped for an instant then she began smiling wickedly. This guy was 2 or 3 inches longer than Mike but no thicker. Mike was trying hard not to feel insecure but couldn't help feeling a little sheepish at this site of this dude's cock.
"It's how you use it anyway." He reassured himself.​

Handley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She began stroking the shaft, first with one hand then with two. She still had room to suck on the head which was mushroom shaped. She loved the way it looked all flared out. Next she begin to suck on it but could only go down about halfway. She was now slobbering all over it and was stroking it vigorously. She hadn't noticed Mike come in to the room. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her down on to the cock. Bobbing her head up and down. She was able to go further down now but couldn't deep throat. After a few minutes, Mike grabbed her ass and put her on her knees. He then spread her legs apart and mounted her from behind. She was so eager and ready for him that she didn't even protest. He slipped right inside her. He was able to go balls deep, pounding away. She was so warm and wet inside that he never wanted to leave.
"Looks like we have her skewered!" Mike joked.
She was still sucking on the other man feverishly.
"Give me your sweet load." she ordered
A spray of white jizz shot from the engorged cock on to her face. Then a second spray hit her chin. She instinctively opened her mouth which caught a third. Finally a 4th load dribbled out but it was thick. She licked it up. She heard intense groans from the other side of the wall and could only imagine the look on his face.
At the sight of this, Mike could feel his balls swirling and an intense sensation developing in his cock. He wanted to cum. He was groaning and now stroking and then grabbed her to face him. He was going to shoot his load on her tits. In a loud groan, cum began spurting all over her tits. Several healthy jets of white jizz landed on her nipples. She rubbed it in. He then began tit fucking her getting the rest out. He had been saving up for a while.
"Now we all need a shower." Mike joked.
"Looks like I'll be working in the back more often now." she said with a sly smile.​