Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Macho_maker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He did start to reveal some slightly explicit photos on his onlyfans at one point (these ones) and it definitely looked like he was going to upload more, but sadly it seems he got a new boyfriend and then took everything down before it went anywhere :/

Attachments

FrozenAisleDonuts

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He did start to reveal some slightly explicit photos on his onlyfans at one point (these ones) and it definitely looked like he was going to upload more, but sadly it seems he got a new boyfriend and then took everything down before it went anywhere :/
Tysm for sharing!

luiz_scur

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all...
I don´t have a boyfriend and I have, absolutely, NO intentions to have one, for now.
(text with expiring date of... whenever I want)
I´m meeting guys, a lot, it´s different. It doens´t stop me from having affection for other single guys
AND even if I had a boyfriend, it wouldn´t stop me from posting provocative pictures cuz even my ex took a lot of them and I woudn´t date someone possessive enough to "make me" stop posting.
I deleted it from OF because I wasn´t in the mood for it those days...
Also, I´m not naive, sometime ago I had intentions to work on the internet and I know that once something is on the internet,
there´s no coming back... as you can see in this forum.
I have this feeling that I´m being agressive here... I´m not!
Actually I AM.
Because the fact that you guys think that I don´t show myself because of someone else, pisses me of.
Other day I received a message from a stupid guy saying that he was stoping to follow me because he liked me and Aurélio... not "just me".
AS IF IT WASN´T PAINFUL ENOUGH to breakup a relationship of almost TEN YEARS I have to deal with the expectations that some moron have about my life?!?!

Know this.
I do whatever I want to do when I want to do.
Ok?
If YOU are this kind of guy who would do things just to please someone elses ego, do not project that on me because I´M NOT YOU.

luiz_scur

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I´m sorry...
I didn´t think that even today I would be feeling bad about this kind of stuff.
I may have over reacted here.
But that´s it, I´m single, and I´ll post when I feeling good to post... that´s all.

MARK Titan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Eu sinto Muito...
Eu não pensei que ainda hoje eu estaria me sentindo mal com esse tipo de coisa.
Talvez eu tenha reagido aqui.
Mas é isso, estou solteiro, e posto quando me sentir bem para postar... só isso.
OS SeuS posts cobrados são explícitos? Vi que custam 10$ mas fiquei com receio de pagar e não ver nada demais

luiz_scur

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OS SeuS posts cobrados são explícitos? Vi que custam 10$ mas fiquei com receio de pagar e não ver nada demais
O nada demais vai das suas expectativas né? Os únicos dois posts pagos até agora tem uma foto pelo menos de preview, mas ambos os posts são explícitos sim sr.

Reactions: MARK Titan

luiz_scur

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nao mexmooo, a crente em casa quieta, e vem o diabo do homem goxtoso abrir um onlyfans, a gente deixa de dar o dizimo pra ver se consegue assinar um only.
Acho que o onipresente tá fazendo isso pra te testar, ver se vc tá seguindo os ensinamentos do filho dele...
Você dá seu dizimo pra uma instituição que queimou milhares de pessoas ao longo da história e fez guerras em " nome" dele em troca de um lugar no céu depois que morrer ou ajuda os necessitados que assim como o filho dele andava e defendia azamiga puta?
Fica aí a relfexão... =)