Luxury Open Communal Showers

SteveJones

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the guys there are between 25-45, the clientele is basically made up exclusively of young lawyers, tech guys and a huge number of bankers/finance guys.

I feel like you have to go to the club to fully understand the atmosphere, but everyone (including like 18 year olds) has to be very comfortable with nudity to go there. The main towel area is inside the open showers so guys will get undressed at their locker, walk naked past fully clothed guys drinking a beer at the bar, or guys playing squash (the courts are in the locker room and made of glass) and into the shower/hot tub/steam/sauna area which is also made of glass, there is no privacy.

100% guys talk in the shower, the club is very exclusive and is huge for networking, very few people come not knowing somebody - it's fathers/sons/co-workers/clients/bosses all chatting naked in the shower, and then usually going into the sauna, steam room or hot tub. In the sauna half will have a towel covering their dick, the other half will just sit on the towel naked... in the steam room and hot tub though people don't even bother drying off from their shower and just walk naked into the steam room, and sit on a towel or lay down completely naked. My point is yes, everyone chats everywhere regardless if one is clothed and the other is nude - the whole point of the place really is to network, and these dudes have no shame in talking to someone while they're naked if it could get them ahead at work.

A now high-ranking woman in the Canadian government protested the club because it is male only, and is used so often for networking. I feel like this pic/gif really encompasses the vibe of this place, she couldn't even get passed the elevator room because the rest of the club is just dicks everywhere and a member who is nude under his bathrobe with some flip flops on just wanders out to see what's going on.

*the room directly behind the men in the below photo is a restaurant for members which does require clothing - they do have some boundaries ;)
Thanks for all this detail!! Damn, I think we can all agree this is the ideal gym/locker room situation. What a dream to be able to work out there! There should be more places like this around the world!!!

Reactions: dbd1830 and Jon1971

web-shooter4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My college gym looks similar to this. It was the best. Was so relaxing to shower there all the guys were so chill back then. Seems like the world is more uptight now.
Seems to depend on if you're an athlete or not.

I'm almost 30 and all of my sports teams showered in middle, high school, and college.

It was optional to shower after gym class, and few guys did. In high school only 5-6 guys in the entire gym class would shower, just the serious athletes who were already used to it.

My younger brother also told me his lacrosse team would shower.

The guys who don't play sports and have never done it before are the shy ones about it.

JessiesGirl

Expert Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Outrigger Canoe Club, Honolulu. Open showers pretty busy throughout the day and used by all ages including lots of hot 20-something athletes, beach volleyball players, triathletes, etc. Most guys totally comfortable chatting with each other as they soap up their dicks and wash their bodies. I think the fact it’s a private, members club creates a totally different atmosphere versus a facility open to the public. The men’s locker room also has a dry sauna and a few pieces of workout equipment (the main gym is upstairs and open to both genders). Definitely members and their guests only, no day passes available.

Attachments

mcbg1

Sexy Member
Media
Most of the guys there are between 25-45, the clientele is basically made up exclusively of young lawyers, tech guys and a huge number of bankers/finance guys.

I feel like you have to go to the club to fully understand the atmosphere, but everyone (including like 18 year olds) has to be very comfortable with nudity to go there. The main towel area is inside the open showers so guys will get undressed at their locker, walk naked past fully clothed guys drinking a beer at the bar, or guys playing squash (the courts are in the locker room and made of glass) and into the shower/hot tub/steam/sauna area which is also made of glass, there is no privacy.

100% guys talk in the shower, the club is very exclusive and is huge for networking, very few people come not knowing somebody - it's fathers/sons/co-workers/clients/bosses all chatting naked in the shower, and then usually going into the sauna, steam room or hot tub. In the sauna half will have a towel covering their dick, the other half will just sit on the towel naked... in the steam room and hot tub though people don't even bother drying off from their shower and just walk naked into the steam room, and sit on a towel or lay down completely naked. My point is yes, everyone chats everywhere regardless if one is clothed and the other is nude - the whole point of the place really is to network, and these dudes have no shame in talking to someone while they're naked if it could get them ahead at work.

A now high-ranking woman in the Canadian government protested the club because it is male only, and is used so often for networking. I feel like this pic/gif really encompasses the vibe of this place, she couldn't even get passed the elevator room because the rest of the club is just dicks everywhere and a member who is nude under his bathrobe with some flip flops on just wanders out to see what's going on.

*the room directly behind the men in the below photo is a restaurant for members which does require clothing - they do have some boundaries ;)

Do must guys use the showers there? How busy is it usually?

SteveJones

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Outrigger Canoe Club, Honolulu. Open showers pretty busy throughout the day and used by all ages including lots of hot 20-something athletes, beach volleyball players, triathletes, etc. Most guys totally comfortable chatting with each other as they soap up their dicks and wash their bodies. I think the fact it’s a private, members club creates a totally different atmosphere versus a facility open to the public. The men’s locker room also has a dry sauna and a few pieces of workout equipment (the main gym is upstairs and open to both genders). Definitely members and their guests only, no day passes available.
Stunning. Agreed about the members club atmosphere. Brothers feel comfortable naked around each other.

Reactions: russthewriter59

Derbios

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: SteveJones

SteveJones