Lycra Workout

PZAHLER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had somebody workout at the gym in lycra gear? In my gym I have seen only a guy, and me, obvliously. But I love thrill that incite in class... All look. :)

Attachments

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Used to be very usual, now I think I have seen one other person one time, in the last year, besides myself. I still sometimes do, if there were a gay gym to go to, I would wear it all the time, I work out at the university.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now-a-days, lycra and spandex is more of a fetish thing. Wearing it for activity went out in the 90's. I miss it though. Used to love to bulge watch. Oh-well, sign of the times.... I saved a few pair for when they come back into style.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually am wearing some type of lycra under my gym shorts.

agree with you; under something. I dont have the waist, gut or butt to pull off the just lycra look; its an age thing; men over a certain age just dont look like they shoud be in spandex. same way with leather pants.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
agree with you; under something. I dont have the waist, gut or butt to pull off the just lycra look; its an age thing; men over a certain age just dont look like they shoud be in spandex. same way with leather pants.

There's a 50 something guy that works out at my gym in a red USMC wrestling singlet and looks awsome in it in all respects. I think he's retired from the core. I don't think he's gay cuz he pays to and gets a lotta attention from the ladies. There's one aerobics instructor with nice tits that seems to create some wood for him.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd been fired for sure by any or all of the gyms that I've worked for, if I'd worn lycra or a singlet alone. Under gym shorts or bb shorts they're okay, but I still prefer 2(X)ist pouch briefs or a pouch thong. Perhaps, the irony is that despite the fact that appearing in thongs while performing or in a posing suit in competition doesn't bother me, wearing lycra in a co-ed gym is just flatout advertising.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
agree with you; under something. I dont have the waist, gut or butt to pull off the just lycra look; its an age thing; men over a certain age just dont look like they shoud be in spandex.
Well, I offer the photo that I attached to my previous post as evidence that it's a matter of a man's shape, not of his age.

deancoxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lycra gear may be good to workout in but... i still think at home anyway its best to do it naked..... will post a pic sortly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah. i wear compression clothes or underarmour sometimes, so do most of my friends but we always put more clothes on top of them

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really, I think the best gym clothes are those that you wear to focus on the workout. Guys, and I love guys in all sorts of clothes, look kind of comical at the gym if they are in an outfit that looks like it was worn for an effect

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
Now-a-days, lycra and spandex is more of a fetish thing. Wearing it for activity went out in the 90's. I miss it though. Used to love to bulge watch. Oh-well, sign of the times.... I saved a few pair for when they come back into style.

I agree that lycra/spandex went out of fashion a decade or more ago. As much as I enjoy seeing fetish photos of guys in lycra/spandex, typically this look in the gym appears pretty silly and draws attention away from the reason folks should be there--to work out. In my gym, there's a guy who regularly wears these shorts and he looks absolutely ridiculous. I grimace everytime I see him and think he's stuck in another time.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wear spandex shorts, but with undershorts underneath, so the old meat and potatoes are not conspicuous.

They still show, but not obscenely so. I need to get to work on exercising. I'm in my 20s and you look 7937383 times better than I do!