Madam_Zora

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I am a straight man who is in grad school trying to get a Masters degree in Human Sexuality and Psychology. I have been sucking cocks and getting fucked by brutish yet cute guys for my Masters' thesis . It has been an ongoing experiment to test my sexual threshold at all costs to see how far I can go. (oKaY, I am really a gay man!!! :smile: )

Kweer!

*cues banjos*

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love reading all of MZ's posts. The person I have gotten to know via Pm is a warm and caring human being and very different from the persona that I thought was MZ.

MZ you are unique and fabulous.

Reactions: dreamer20

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer20

I believe he was referring to Victor Victoria JA.:smile:

Victor/Victoria (1982)

Haha, yes I know, but the pun wouldn't have worked as well. I think Cousin, Cousine is also about gender ambiguity, isn't it? If not, then forget I even tried to be funny.

I'm glad you knew that I meant Victor/Victoria! My somewhat dry "Canadian" sense of humour is sometimes misunderstood. I can't tell you the number of times I have made some truly ridiculous statement only to have people think I was serious.

Novaboy

Reactions: dreamer20

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
?!

Cousin Cousine is about the uproar and chaos which ensues when two French persons don't have an affair.

That's what it looked like to me. Some people read something else into it.

More accurately, everybody else I've heard try to describe the movie seem to have read something else into it. I may have missed something - my French sux.