Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Uh....if you truly did "tear her pussy open" why would you want to brag about it?

And, yeah, the first thing I thought was period sex when I saw the pictures. If you'd ever done it before you'd know what it was from the first time it happened.

And, yeah, how long ago was the c-section? The scar looks fairly new.

In the real world, my wife has significant internal scarring problems from c-sections, and the pain of intercourse has essentially ruined our sex life. Tearing open a pussy is the absolute last thing I personally would want to have anything to do with. But go ahead and enjoy the fantasy, and hope it never turns into the real thing.

Oh well--he's been banned, and I wasted my righteous indignation.

Standing ovation for this.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of the only threads that REALLY ANNOYs me
sooner it dies, the better ..

Oh well--he's been banned, and I wasted my righteous indignation.

Well
Hallelujah for that, now maybe they will do the right thing and remove this fcker thread ..

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually I think the thread should stay here as an example to what is and is not acceptable behavior. Other guys might get the notion this is going to go over well. I like having the proverbial head on the stake in the yard as a reminder to how the last situation was handled in the LPSG community.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fresh looking c-section scar...I can't imagine that is a happy relationship...for the woman

Well I got banned who gives a fuck. You all need to grow up. Like I said believe what u want. Mademoiselle u can go fuck yourself it seems u have a opinion on everything in this forum and u think your always right. I can't help it you fuck other guys cause your man cant give u what u need. Like i SAID SHE IS NOT ON THE PILL SO THATS WHY THE CONDOM. Also the scar is over 2 yrs old u fuckin idiots. So remove this post if u dont like it fuckers. Oh I guess I will be banned after this what a fuckin joke.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I got banned who gives a fuck. You all need to grow up. Like I said believe what u want. Mademoiselle u can go fuck yourself it seems u have a opinion on everything in this forum and u think your always right. I can't help it you fuck other guys cause your man cant give u what u need. Like i SAID SHE IS NOT ON THE PILL SO THATS WHY THE CONDOM. Also the scar is over 2 yrs old u fuckin idiots. So remove this post if u dont like it fuckers. Oh I guess I will be banned after this what a fuckin joke.

Does he not know the difference between too and to? Made the same mistake on both of his profile names...just sayin

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The pictures you posted, you dumber than dirt pillock, are of period sex.

You did not tear that pussy up.
Any thoughts that you did are wrong and repugnant.

Get a fucking life, dickhead.

I welcome mark III being banned also.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is period sex for sure. I've had period sex a million times and it always looks like this. I have also torn a million times and it has NEVER looked like this.

1) It tears and bleeds from the area between the vagina and anus, not the top near the urethra for one.

2) the blood is thin here and not minimal like with a small paper cut if she truly was torn.

3) The blood from a tear won't be mucousy, watery and dried on her thighs in spots like this picture shows if it was a tear.

Tear Fail. Unimpressed. Period sex. Move on here folks...nothing here to see.

ROTF!!! Love your comment

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good thing he wore a condom since he said he doesn't go there during her period.

Titteh bumps galore. I can't imagine needing a pussy tear in order to keep your man status. Just hold open a few doors, change a couple of tires or pay for dinner every now and again. How desperate. I feel sorry for a woman who pairs up with a man who feels the need to take a photo midthrust to show off his "damage".

My man would never want to be associated with pussy wrecking. It prefers me to be in pleasure. This sort of mindset is exactly what sets apart a gentleman from an asshole.

Amen Sistah!!!