Madonna's Dancer, Cloud Campos!

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Cloud is an amzing dancer...and it seems like he's a really nice kid too.

I don't think he is one of Madonn's "discarded" men. She's married with kids. Not that that means anything, but I don't think they had anything going...the paparazzi would have been all over that. Celebs can't get away with shit nowadays without everyone knowing about it.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pictures do not do him justice. i saw madonna last summer. during one of his routines, he was 5 feet from me. absolutely incredible. body is sculptured like you would not believe.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madonna.... ohhh man... I have to admit, I think she's hot as hell - now even more than when she was younger. imho.

I guess that's the 80s look that isn't considered that sexy by everyone nowadays.

The dancer... not so hot from the neck up, standing still. BUT - his body is smokin. Once he got moving, I doubt I would care what his face looks like.

Take my advice: Lock his head between your thighs and let him give you oral until you blow up, that way you can look at his body, don't see his face, and if you want to fuck him, ride him reverse cowgirl. YEEHAW!

tmturner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the first thread post, the picture of him and Madonna on stage. Madonna has a huge pussy. My god her buldge/croch shot gives the ellusion of a pee pee in her tights! lol

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
you know.... he is not attractive at all... I have seen him perform with madonna on the Reinvention tour and the Confessions tour and he is very talened... but my no means is he easy on the eyes

Ewwwwwwwwwwww Madonna is gross and who wants one of her dancers? As far as the person who said how she has kids and this is why she does not cheat LOL just tell that to A-rod! Madonna tries to be shocking but she never is, never was, and never will be and she keeps making bad music and people keep buying it and she gets skankier as the years roll on.

jaded much?

No I'm just telling the truth. Madonna's music sucks and gets worse and in concert she plays the same old tired songs and charges you tons of money to see her and of course when her new CD comes out ALL of the queens have to rush out and buy it. :rolleyes:

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
Ewwwwwwwwwwww Madonna is gross and who wants one of her dancers? As far as the person who said how she has kids and this is why she does not cheat LOL just tell that to A-rod! Madonna tries to be shocking but she never is, never was, and never will be and she keeps making bad music and people keep buying it and she gets skankier as the years roll on.

you should not be so bitter. She is great talent...She can pack a stadium with no problem... she has great album sales and even at her worst during the EROTICA years she still sold 5 million copies of her album and did a sell out stadium tour, which is a feat that any artist would love to have. She has constantly kept her name in the public with her music. It's not her fault everyone wants to know everything about her, she as has never been a recluse like Michael Jackson. You can love her or hate her but everyone has a opinion on her, just as you do. There is a market for everyone, just look at Mariah Carey or Janet Jackson....... There is enough room for everyone.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

Maybe you're not old enough to remember that in 1984, hard as it is to imagine now, it was actually shocking to hear the word "virgin" (as in "Like a Virgin") on the radio. In 1989 it was shocking to see a famous white woman kiss a black Jesus (video for "Like a Prayer"). And nevermind the "Sex" book....