Male Orgasm inside a Vagina

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But how does it feel? Why do you prefer it balls deep in vagina?
When you go balls deep you can feel the head of your cock deep inside her pussy. The explosion is hard to describe because it feels so intense and so good you just get lost in that feeling of cumming deep inside. Hard to describe but it's amazing, you should try it and find out.

CaliBiBud

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's like a warm, soft silky sleeve for your cock. You hear her moan. She says "fuck me" or even "fill me" and you start dumping your load deep inside her. Yeah, it's primal. You're inside her and she's taking your cock and your load. A beautiful, intense release.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you've never experienced your penis sliding deep in and out of a warm, wet vagina, well, it's very hard to describe! It feels simply amazing, as the penis and vagina were designed to work with each other, and do such a good job at it that there's almost 8 Billion of us on this planet!

While every orgasm feels great to me, being deep inside a vagina of a woman with whom you've just had an amazing, sensuous experience, makes those orgasms even better. The skin to skin contact of not only your genitals, but of your bodies, increases the sensations and releases endorphins.

Orgasms are good for you. Orgasms while deep inside a woman are even better for you.

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's worth it. I love the feeling when a vagina throbs on my cock while I'm balls deep. That throbbing immediately milks me of my cum and gives me a wonderful feeling of joy.

The wet, warm and silkiness of the inside is something I've never found anywhere else. I like to start out slow. Enjoying every inch of smoothness and warmth.

I enjoy pounding a vagina while my cock is inside, she starts moaning and begging me not to stop. At this point, nothing else matters and the rest of the world is gone from your mind. The only thing you can do is keep pounding and you can't stop until you deposit your load inside of her like mother nature intended.

This is why I cannot do the pullout before cumming. I've tried that and failed. Ended up knocking her up. We fucked only once.

D

deleted814719

For me, cumming inside my wife feels as if it fulfills a primal need or instinct. It feels natural and right - just as nature intended. Both in our late 60s, she no longer gets very wet with her own juices so I supplement with saliva. Feeling my cock sliding in an out of her is just heavenly and, in my experience, is THE most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. I can lose myself while fucking her - not having another care in the world and just focusing on my pleasure and hers.

Over the years, my wife has become an expert in squeezing her vagina when I'm inside her. She'll squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax and it is just glorious. We fucked on Monday morning while we were away at our weekend cabin. With just a little foreplay, she rolled onto her back, pulled me on top, and guided my semi-erect cock into her. She splayed her legs apart, wrapped her arms around me and exhaled a sexy, pleasured moan. Just the feeling of her accepting me, actually wanting me inside her has an almost spiritual quality. It certainly "bonds" us even after more than 40 years of marriage.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Coming inside a wet, warm and willing vag is both the most incredible feeling and indescribable.
Soft, pliably moist walls wrapping your manhood in a loving embrace. As others have said, it's a very naturally primal feeling, imagining your cum is filling her uterus and spreading your seed. Even if the ejaculation doesn't result in pregnancy or you are shooting blanks is irrelevant, as the psychological need is still there after millions of years of evolutional programming.

Imagining what she feels as your load is squirting into her is also part of the appeal as well as watching it run out of her pussy after you pull your cum-coated cock out. There is also nothing like the feeling if she comes while you are inside her, as the sense of her walls closing more around your dick in pulses will sometimes put me over the edge.

While I found I have my most powerful orgasms when I come in my wife's mouth, but injecting semen into her vagina is more superior when it comes to enhancing a feeling of closeness. PIV sex is still important to reinforce bonding and making us feel as one. I still tell her how after over 30 years together, her pussy is still amazing and never tire of coming into it.

In short:

anigif_sub-buzz-8701-1491493492-4.gif

D

deleted12954231

Agree, I think ‘primal’ sums it up best. When I’m getting close to cumming, my cockhead gets super sensitive and engorged to the point where feeling the walls of her pussy around it is almost too much, and so I keep trying to thrust deeper, almost like I’m trying to get past a barrier or loosen her grip on me. But obviously the deeper I go, the tighter it feels, so the inevitable happens - my balls start churning and the animal brain takes over. At that point, the only thing on my mind is getting that release. I dunno about you guys, but once I hit the final strokes, it’s like there’s a magnet in there and it’s pulling me in as far as I can go. My back starts arching and I’m pulling her toward me at the same time while I pump my load inside.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I describe the indescribable? Before you're even near to cumming, there's the softness, warmth, wetness, and the fact that (and knowledge that) every part of my cock is being surrounded and gripped by her pussy, which can move and spasm, and which seems to draw me in. As I get closer to orgasm, I can sense my head getting even bigger, accentuating all of those feelings. It all becomes almost too much, and I long for release, except of course I want to put it off for ever and just enjoy it all.

As I near the end, I usually consciously tense my muscles, knowing that that will make the release the stronger. (Not that that is limited to when I'm in a pussy, but fucking a pussy seems to accentuate it.) Then the point of no return. The sensations of cumming balls deep in that warm softness with her pussy massaging every last bit of my cock are (as I say) indescribable really, and the pleasure of the release and of the feeling of the jism coursing through my cock as it is squeezed takes me somewhere beyond ecstasy – makes me almost delirious sometimes.

It's easily the most enjoyable thing I do. Also the most masculine, if that makes sense.