Male Shaking Orgasm?

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
My orgasms are extremely intense; shaking, squeezing eyes shut, gritting teeth, yelling ( *that makes it even more intense ), grabbing hold of pillows or sheets or an ass, and I sometimes black out a bit. Often I can't move for a long time after hitting the sheets, too spent.
Been with guys and gals who don't even whimper when they come, it's odd to me but hey..everyone is different.
I believe that the prostrate has a lot to do with it and being large and cut might lend physical characteristics that allow for more intense feeling and thus reaction upon climax.
I know that the harder the sex, the more pounding that is going on also increases the intensity, breathing becomes difficult and that pass out point becomes a worry.
For me, I can't have sex in the shower standing up, if I do, I almost always black out and can pass out if not careful.
*I really enjoy remote locations or concrete buildings because then I can yell and moan at the top of my voice ( which is loud ) and the orgasms are incredible. I often start laughing because of these vocal and intense moments.
My wife's tight pussy is perfect for providing the essential "grip" to elicit these incredible orgasms, anal sex with guys is much the same...tightness and a big cock..?

So does pussy provide a better grip on your dick then assholes?

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have experienced shaking orgasms many, many times. I don't really understand what causes it to happen. I love it when that happens. The euphoria after an orgasm like that usually lasts several minutes.

Me too. I call it grand-mal sex... :)

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that I have this type of orgasm with any penatrative sex, be it pussy or ass. Never with JO or BJ, I tend to plunge deep just prior to cumming and hold back as long as I can. When I do release, it effects my entire body with each spurt of my cum, somewhat seizure-like. Incredible overall body feeling. Continues for a couple of minutes.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I can experience a shaking. or as 10silverdollars called it, a "Gran mal" orgasm, fucking any orifice or during masterbation. I have not from a handjob. Every other situation can cause it to happen. The intense and long lasting euphoria is increcible. I am sorry for any guy who has not experienced it.

2muchfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had a couple of women laughingly ask me if I was OK after I came. Sometimes it is almost embarrassing when it just keeps going but it feels so good I don't care. It's almost always after a long session of fucking or a long teasing handjob. It'll shoot a long ways then, too.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't happen with most of my orgasms, but it happens commonly enough for me that I wasn't aware that it was a "thing". I thought it just came with a good climax. Usually happens for me if I've been edging for a long time and finish on a bang,

D

deleted994618

It's all about your breathing. I have them all the time.

Take deep breathes in, while you're masturbating or having sex with strong breaths out. Keep breathing deeply as the build up to the orgasm starts to boil. Then when the orgasm is about to hit take a deep breath holding it in, in a continuous inhale then at the peak of the orgasm release the air completely from your body that will send the waves of orgasm from your dick throughout the rest of your body.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Happens to me frequently especially if the sex is really good. I lose control of my body, it shakes and I make all sorts of sounds, mostly moans. I actually had one guy freak out and ask if I needed an ambulance.

I also have real problems with tying to stand up or walking. My release can be so overwhelming I feel like I’m paralyzed.

When I have sex it’s very physical and my entire body is involved. There seems to be a flow of electrical current that sends signals all over my body. It’s very weird and can be embarrassing if I’m with a partner for the first time. And if my partner continues to touch me its worst; I need to let it pass and then I can continue. I also think it’s getting more intense as I get older. Seems like when I was young it never happened; I think the more I became less self-conscious about sex and living in the moment the more my body became connected.

Good conversation; I thought I was the only one.

Reactions: william1

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Yes. I only experienced it one time, from a blow job from an ex-girlfriend. I don't know what she did that particular time, but it was mind-blowing and body -shaking at the same time. I was like "Wtf?" Then she gave me a back-handed compliment, "Now you know how WE feel...."

Happens to me frequently especially if the sex is really good.
You have an interesting story to tell. Your call ,but could you answer a few questions?

--Have you known (or known of) other guys with this reaction?

--Are you circumcised?

--Is your dick very sensitive for a minute or two after orgasm?

--Are you quick to get aroused?

--Have you ever used any kind of anal stimulation while having an orgasm and with what impact?

--Given that you show an 80-20-attraction profile, have you had this kind of reaction during sex with other guys (what kind of sex act)?

--When you JO, do you also have some degree of this overwhelming feeling?

--Do you have any other physical conditions or take any meds that might be associated with the reaction?

--Any idea how alcohol consumption would change your sensations?

--Have you had these sensations most of your life? Medical journals report this kind of reaction occurs in young males before physical orgasm is possible.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You have an interesting story to tell. Your call, but could you answer a few questions?

"Sure, no problem answering a few questions."

--Have you known (or known of) other guys with this reaction?

"I’ve never been with another sex partner who’s had a similar reaction. It’s usually me and I was embarrassed at first and tried to control it and would often apologize. I don’t anymore and my sex partners are usually fascinated by it."

--Are you circumcised?

"I am circumcised but you would never know it because I really don’t think the doctor knew what he was doing. My circumcision looks like a trim. When soft I have almost complete coverage and when I’m hard there’s plenty of skin. It’s a little strange when guys can’t figure it out; I think I got the best of both but wish I was left uncut because I think that I was born with my skin and it should be there."

--Is your dick very sensitive for a minute or two after orgasm?

"Yes, my cock is sensitive but not extremely sensitive. You can touch it although I prefer it to be left alone. There’s a fine line that I deal with, some play is ok but if it gets too intense I can spasm or what some call an aftershock and this could go on for a long time."

--Are you quick to get aroused?

"Very quickly. I can get hard in the shower from the water. Kissing and touching my body not just my dick gets me aroused. I can precum sometimes just thinking about sex. My nipples are hard wired to my cock and I can experience extreme arousal from nipple play."

--Have you ever used any kind of anal stimulation while having an orgasm and with what impact?

"No. I’m no stranger to anal and enjoy it but it’s been almost ten years since any penetration."

--Given that you show an 80-20-attraction profile, have you had this kind of reaction during sex with other guys (what kind of sex act)?

"The 80/20 has changed and I’ve been excusive to guys now for the past 4 or 5 years. Since I like receiving oral so much I tend to look for men. I think they are better at it and understand my needs. I currently have one buddy who gives me head at least once a week. He’s mentioned my abdominal muscles contract and release as he works my cock. He says he can feel my body shake as he works on me waits for me to release and go into full tremor. I’d say it’s the oral sex that does it but it’s also happened when I fuck."

--When you JO, do you also have some degree of this overwhelming feeling?

"Yes, most of the time. If I haven’t cum in a couple of days my cock gets very sensitive and a jack-off session will end it an earthquake. Since I shake so much there’s no way I can control where my load goes and it sort of sprays around my body, the floor or all over my bed."

--Do you have any other physical conditions or take any meds that might be associated with the reaction?

"No, I’m pretty healthy. I exercise regularly with cardio, weights, and yoga. I eat well, not a health nut and will not deprive myself of anything."

--Any idea how alcohol consumption would change your sensations?

"I’m not a big drinker these days. Honestly, I don’t know the answer. I know too much alcohol doesn’t work well with me, I can get sloppy so a couple of drinks works. Does it change the sensation? I don’t think so."

--Have you had these sensations most of your life? Medical journals report this kind of reaction occurs in young males before physical orgasm is possible.

"That’s a good question. I think the journals could be right but for me, I think I suppressed it out of fear someone would say something negative. I don’t recall it happening as a young masturbator but I was jacking off all the time and not really thinking about sex. I think it was all about blowing my load; maybe I was in an accelerated mode and making too much. My 20s were different because I became more sexual and experimental. It really wasn’t until my 30s when the crazy shaking started. I’ve been asked if I have epilepsy, having a heart attack and other medical problems."

"The sensation and sensitivity can get out of control and if someone continues to stimulate me I have to ask them to stop. I’ve pushed people off me, rolled out of the bed onto the floor, tried to stand and fallen. Keep in mind the intensity is unpredictable; it can be very mild to out-of-control insanity. It’s also exhausting! I also can’t predict if and when it happens; I’ve had sex when I don’t cum and other times when I can’t stop. There are a lot of factors that contribute to it and much of it depends on who I’m with and my state of mind while I’m having sex."

Hope this is helpful and if you have any further questions just ask; I’ll do the best I can.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have them quite often... alone or with someone pleasuring me. For me, the secret is the long, slow, teasing buildup... I'm blessed with being multiorgasmic, and I guess you could say, orgasmic in general.... I cum HARD.. it's also hot for me to make someone else do this....<eviiiilll grin>
Nice cock

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My orgasms are extremely intense; shaking, squeezing eyes shut, gritting teeth, yelling ( *that makes it even more intense ), grabbing hold of pillows or sheets or an ass, and I sometimes black out a bit. Often I can't move for a long time after hitting the sheets, too spent.
Been with guys and gals who don't even whimper when they come, it's odd to me but hey..everyone is different.
I believe that the prostrate has a lot to do with it and being large and cut might lend physical characteristics that allow for more intense feeling and thus reaction upon climax.
I know that the harder the sex, the more pounding that is going on also increases the intensity, breathing becomes difficult and that pass out point becomes a worry.
For me, I can't have sex in the shower standing up, if I do, I almost always black out and can pass out if not careful.
*I really enjoy remote locations or concrete buildings because then I can yell and moan at the top of my voice ( which is loud ) and the orgasms are incredible. I often start laughing because of these vocal and intense moments.
My wife's tight pussy is perfect for providing the essential "grip" to elicit these incredible orgasms, anal sex with guys is much the same...tightness and a big cock..?
Love getting fucked by guys like you!