Manuel ferrara appreciation

vito

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is it just me or does it look like an edit?
Well when I used to follow his OF, he was very transparent about the fact that his weight fluctuates. But Manuel has always been kind of thick and sometimes stocky guy! I would be surprised if anything was edited. He totally doesn’t need any enhancements!

Reactions: Richard M S

vito

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I
I assume it's being run by the same people who run Keiran Lee & Johnny Sins free pages. He has little to do with it other than supplying content. I believe Johnny Castle has something to do with it. He got into an argument on Twitter with Jessy Jones who was also letting him run his OF for a while before the falling out. JC apparently runs a side business running OF pages.
If this is true it makes sense. All their pages still suck. That pay-per-view vid model is totally outdated in today’s market.

Reactions: Richard M S

Temari44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Reactions: Dowager

Fennekin99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He ass doesn’t get enough recognition for that beautiful bubble butt. It’s amazing. View attachment 128387891 View attachment 128387911
His ass never fails to make me drool.
White Mans Whore Cry GIF - White Mans Whore Cry Tears - Discover & Share  GIFs

Btw there was a long compilation video of him being rimmed on SpankBang about half a year ago. It got taken down though and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are similar compilation videos of him out there?

Sop up89

Superior Member
Media
His ass never fails to make me drool.
White Mans Whore Cry GIF - White Mans Whore Cry Tears - Discover & Share  GIFs

Btw there was a long compilation video of him being rimmed on SpankBang about half a year ago. It got taken down though and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are similar compilation videos of him out there?
Okay someone needs to find and reupload that compilation video :innocent: