Nomdean
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2020
- Posts
- 4,549
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 17,544
- Points
- 233
- Location
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Male
Oh that’s a boyfriendIf he's providing the airfare, hotel, and meals I don't see how they can't be.
Both... men and womenIs he dating men now?
Short answer, No.Is he dating men now?
ha! the only thing short is your sight.Short answer, No.
You’ve earned yourself a D for delusional. Congrats.ha! the only thing short is your sight.
If you go back to earlier posts there's one on Insta that he posted for Pride basically saying he was a member of the community. As far as anything intimate like kissing another dude or PDA, no, nothing that I've seen.is there any actual proof that he was into men before, or is it just speculation. Looking at him, it’s def noticeable but is there any proof?
thanks for the honest answer!!If you go back to earlier posts there's one on Insta that he posted for Pride basically saying he was a member of the community. As far as anything intimate like kissing another dude or PDA, no, nothing that I've seen. View attachment 152503491
Let me decode his message for you. What he really wanted to say: he’s open to everything for money! Gay, bi, trans, tan, pan, man, nan.. whatever! True love is true love. And love is blind. But he needs to at least feel the big wang of stacks of $100 bills in his hand to know that he is holding on his dearly beloved and of course you.The guy's extremely handsome, hot and adorable, I think he's gay, but he always says that he's open to everything about love. View attachment 1505488
So, he's selling this pic, uncensored, for 275USD$, I mean, COME ON! It's too expensive...
Didn’t he remove that post cause people called him out on his bs?If you go back to earlier posts there's one on Insta that he posted for Pride basically saying he was a member of the community. As far as anything intimate like kissing another dude or PDA, no, nothing that I've seen. View attachment 152503491
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.