Marcelo Hernandez only in dade

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised that made it onto TV. American TV is so prudish I thought it'd end up being blurred! lol
Will Forte showed his FULL ass in the 2000s, so this is nothing. To be fair, Will was wearing a thong and its only booty shorts, so it's nothing EXTREME.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Will Forte showed his FULL ass in the 2000s, so this is nothing. To be fair, Will was wearing a thong and its only booty shorts, so it's nothing EXTREME.
One thing that did make it a little extra surprising though is that SNL airs "live" across the whole country these days. So those of us in the Pacific time zone got to see his cheeks wiggle before it was even 9pm...

Regardless, he was still wearing more clothing than many of the female music guests.

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing that did make it a little extra surprising though is that SNL airs "live" across the whole country these days. So those of us in the Pacific time zone got to see his cheeks wiggle before it was even 9pm...

Regardless, he was still wearing more clothing than many of the female music guests.
fun fact: Kacey Musgraves performed during SNL in the nude, the first musical guest to do so. However, her body was covered by shadows and her guitar.

Hopefully, one of the guys will recreate the performance as a sketch tomorrow, when Kacey returns to perform, and they post a pic of the back of them, as Kacey did. I hoping Michael since Marcello *just* showed his.

Reactions: Bea Wok

YummyAdam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Must be one hell of a grower… not a single bulge pic in existence…. I think he actually has a teeny peen and overcompensates with his over the top comedy personality
even if it's not big i'm sure that it's beautiful .

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Must be one hell of a grower… not a single bulge pic in existence…. I think he actually has a teeny peen and overcompensates with his over the top comedy personality
just cus there's no bulge pic doesn't mean he's small down there.

By that logic, since there are no pics of my feet on the internet, how am I walking around?

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just cus there's no bulge pic doesn't mean he's small down there.

By that logic, since there are no pics of my feet on the internet, how am I walking around?
I also don't get why people are obsessed with long flaccid cocks, that's not when they're useful to me :joy:

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also don't get why people are obsessed with long flaccid cocks, that's not when they're useful to me :joy:
cocks are only useful to me if I feel like bottoming. Otherwise, I'm all about dat ass!

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, but you have to remember what this site’s name is
If anything it should be Horny Gays Wishing the Straight Men They Lusted After Were Gay and coming up with conspiracy theories forum