Marcus Patrick Has Onlyfans

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
definitely should have paid more attention to this thread.

just subscribed thinking i'd get some exclusive content ---

surprise to me, for all of the hardcore videos, you have to pay EXTRA in DMs on top of the monthly subscription price.

only thing on his base subscription page is teaser videos for the full hardcore videos.

G.O.A.T

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cutedalguy
D

deleted1228018

definitely should have paid more attention to this thread.

just subscribed thinking i'd get some exclusive content ---

surprise to me, for all of the hardcore videos, you have to pay EXTRA in DMs on top of the monthly subscription price.

only thing on his base subscription page is teaser videos for the full hardcore videos.

I've been paying attention to this thread and I subscribed to Marcus' OF anyway. I don't know much about OF but I see on other's OF pages that their premium content can be unlocked for an advertised price. That's not the case with Marcus' content. He only posts lots of previews with accompanying text saying check your DMs for the full video. I was private messaged a video to unlock but I have no idea what this video contains. Transparency about what's being sold would allow people to make informed decisions. Whoever is running his page needs to get it together.

Reactions: 11PeaceandLove11

G.O.A.T

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's just the content from the Google drive stitched together xD
They didn't even bother in removing duplicated videos...
FACTS! And then I noticed that once I started sharing his content, the very videos I posted (I put a small watermark in them just to be pettt) ended up IN the Google Drive. These people be tryna pretend they actually did something, it’s annoying.

BattleFranky

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FACTS! And then I noticed that once I started sharing his content, the very videos I posted (I put a small watermark in them just to be pettt) ended up IN the Google Drive. These people be tryna pretend they actually did something, it’s annoying.

this is why i sometimes back off from sharing bc on this forum site:

- you share and there’s always the little bitch who snitches thinking they’re gonna get dicked down by the OP for being a boy scout

- assholes who never thank but demand more content, which can lead to a “dm me too” thread

- people repost what you share expecting praise & credit

thanks for sharing what you got, a shame these idiots do this to you though! been there lol :/

G.O.A.T

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is why i sometimes back off from sharing bc on this forum site:

- you share and there’s always the little bitch who snitches thinking they’re gonna get dicked down by the OP for being a boy scout

- assholes who never thank but demand more content, which can lead to a “dm me too” thread

- people repost what you share expecting praise & credit

thanks for sharing what you got, a shame these idiots do this to you though! been there lol :/
PREACH, boo. P-R-E-A-C-H!
giphy.gif