Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, I get to know to him on this thread and this guy really caught my attention. I was hesitating to subscribe though, his monthly price being under the average, and fearing to fall on another straight very handsome but gay baiting creator like Levi Conely...

I have NO regret at all. As I read on this thread, he really worthes the 20 dollars.

More than 350 pictures and 80 vidéos, 95% all full frontal, and very explicit, you clearly see what you want to see !

But my big surprise, and I didnt read that on this thread, is the very high quality of his medias : every single picture and video is worked, imaginated, the light, the way to record or to take the picture, the frame, everything is perfect ! And he really has that way to make your heart melt and your dick grow OMG...

He has that sense of art only a few male creators have on this plateform. You can sign up blindfolded, really ! One of my best crush on OF in 4 years.

(Sorry for my english, Im french ahah)

fabienfab

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yesterday, I get to know to him on this thread and this guy really caught my attention. I was hesitating to subscribe though, his monthly price being under the average, and fearing to fall on another straight very handsome but gay baiting creator like Levi Conely...

I have NO regret at all. As I read on this thread, he really worthes the 20 dollars.

More than 350 pictures and 80 vidéos, 95% all full frontal, and very explicit, you clearly see what you want to see !

But my big surprise, and I didnt read that on this thread, is the very high quality of his medias : every single picture and video is worked, imaginated, the light, the way to record or to take the picture, the frame, everything is perfect ! And he really has that way to make your heart melt and your dick grow OMG...

He has that sense of art only a few male creators have on this plateform. You can sign up blindfolded, really ! One of my best crush on OF in 4 years.

(Sorry for my english, Im french ahah)
Any samples to encourage us to subscribe even more? )))

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should'nt leak his medias on the internet. I would completely understand if he was scamming, inactiv for a while, or the worst gay baiting straight guy on Earth, but he is far to be. He really delivers quality content, always answer and very honest, and leaking is content could only make him stop full nudity, or worse, definetly stop OF. So please, I invite you all to remove all the leaks. Thanks.

Thy Mention

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should'nt leak his medias on the internet. I would completely understand if he was scamming, inactiv for a while, or the worst gay baiting straight guy on Earth, but he is far to be. He really delivers quality content, always answer and very honest, and leaking is content could only make him stop full nudity, or worse, definetly stop OF. So please, I invite you all to remove all the leaks. Thanks.
I agree. He's so kind too