Marital status

Very single...never been married...never ingaged...just plain never anything.

No children.

Definitely looking for a long term relationship...probably won't find one.

Lonely for sure...about ready to give up on ever finding love.
 
Married for 45years still have active sex after all that time I think we
are good at it my wife wears dresses in clothes which are very sexy it adds spice to our love making.
 
When are you two getting in the same time zone?

My level of subtley was never good when it came to matters of the heart. Having said that.....

Will the wedding ceremony also be taking place on this thread? :rolleyes:

Remember to invite me. :tongue:

I shall, you are supposed to bring the cake.:rolleyes:
*wonders where the heck I would get a completely Vegan Wedding Cake this late in the game*:eek: :mad: :tongue:
 
I'm in a serious, committed relationship with my right hand. Although, there have been a few moments of indiscretion when I have cheated with my left hand. It was just something physical, nothing important. We're working it out. I think we'll be OK.
 
In an open relationship, which is more likely than not to become a regular one.

I'm a homewrecker, what can I say? She couldn't resist me:redface:
 
Approaching 6 years in a happy relationship, illegal in my current state of residence, not recognizable by the country I love (I do love my country, just not my government...)
 
Totally, seriously, happily in a long term relationship with my boyfriend of close to seven years. Yet, I do love absolutely love to flirt, harmless, of course.
 
Just though it would be interesting to find out the marital status of everyone

-Single X

-New Relationship

-Long term relationship

-Married

-Not currently looking

Yep..and confy about that although I miss having more sex and lacking action I do not fancy be married and have the same lack as single..at least being single I know that I do lack because I do not have a partener at all... :wink:





:scratchchin: