Mark Thomas

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
trippynudez account suspended. Hm, wonder if people from here went & reported it? I didn't see what they posted.

Fakeyboi129

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
trippynudez account suspended. Hm, wonder if people from here went & reported it? I didn't see what they posted.
He was stealing peoples nudes/asking for nudes in promise of things. He was saying he had a certain underaged viner/musically/tiktoker whose name types with Makeup Sagittarius

Skeetdanny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That trippynudz guy from twitter is a fake he always claims to have people’s nudes and never post. Just Like when he was claiming that he had Jacob satorius nudes and promised to post them once he hit 10k and once he did he never posted them and when people asked them about it (just like i did) he ends up blocking them (just like he did with me) he also posted some obvious fake “nudes” of tiktok Star lilhuddy But they were fake cuz his dumb self misspelled lilhuddys user name when he was photo shopping it into the picture he ended up deleting it and acted like he never posted it. But now his account is disabled for like the 4th time in one month and I think he is gone for good cuz I can’t seem to find any new account