Drac101

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will start off
I masturbate at least 2 times a week. I will do more if I can get alone time from the wife. My wife doesn’t know as far as I know. I do know she got very mad one time when she found my lube and I told her I used it to masturbate. Since then I have went way out the way to keep it a secret. She probably suspect but doesn’t have a clue how much.

Drac101

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once per day for me. Sex with the wife is essentially non-existent and we’ve only been married for 1 year (together for 12), so she has to know I Jack off. Gotta get it somehow
I am with you on that. I pretty much get all my sex from my hands.

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About once a week-ish, whenever I'm in the mood and have about an hour or two while she's away. Don't think she knows about it either, and I usually do it before a taking a shower so it's easier to wash off the lube. I'm in my late 60s, so even though the frequency has waned, the desire is still there.

D

deleted814719

2-3 times weekly when at home. If I'm traveling alone, which I do often for fishing trips, then I masturbate daily.

Yes, my wife knows. She'll often play with my balls while I stroke to orgasm. And, she does the wash so I'm quite sure she can recognize the towels I've used for clean-up.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost never, as we usually have sex 1-2 times a week and that is sexually satisfying. I have stroked myself when I've woken up hard just because it feels good, but usually not to completion. If there's a longer that a week gap in having sex, due to illness, etc., then I will sometimes rub one out while in the shower to relieve the sexual tension.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2-4 times a day

And she definitely knows. I'll be stroking on out in the shower, and she'll come in and i won't stop.
Or on the weekend if we wake up together (I always have morning wood) and she isn't up for morning sex, I'll just lay and stroke one off as we chat.

But she doesn't know how often i do / need to.

justatadhorny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At least once a day. Sex 2-3 times a week with the wife (17 years together, I should be thankful it's not a year!). I know it's probably psychosomatic and sounds silly, but since I had COVID for the second time (truly, FML), I've been suuuuuuper horny and sometimes wank 6/7 times a day (sitting on 6th today at 11AM on a day off).