Martin Hedman: A cndb top 10

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Webster said:
All I got was audio too. And that's the first time that's happened to me.

........ same here Webster. Hard as I tried I cannot figure out that codec thingy. My media player says "codec error" and I only get audio.

Sounds REALLY hot however.

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a fine upstanding young man he is, wish we had sex education videos like that in my school...:biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FBAnder said:
You need the XVID codec to decompress the video for the file.
http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

Thanks FBAnder. That did it!! What a hot looking guy with a nice wang.

Alex? I'm sure you're right that he's a Swede but that's not Swedish that's being spoken is it? It sounds more like Russian.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stronzo said:
Thanks FBAnder. That did it!! What a hot looking guy with a nice wang.

Alex? I'm sure you're right that he's a Swede but that's not Swedish that's being spoken is it? It sounds more like Russian.

I think you're right. This would be Swedish:
Video__Muppets_Show__Swedish_Chef_making_Chicken.mpg

(it takes a while to load...)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It certainly is Swedish, both in the case of Martin Hedman and the chef :rolleyes: ...
the film is Kärlekens Sprak 2000 (Language of Love 2000; 2004), which was an ironic 'updating' of the classic '69-generation' sex education movie Kärlekens Sprak (Language of Love; 1969), which caused an international furore when it was released.

Certain words like "explodira" (ejaculate) and "samen" (semen) should stand out as Swedish rather than Russian most clearly if you listen again. :smile:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
It certainly is Swedish, both in the case of Martin Hedman and the chef :rolleyes: ...
the film is Kärlekens Sprak 2000 (Language of Love 2000; 2004), which was an ironic 'updating' of the classic '69-generation' sex education movie Kärlekens Sprak (Language of Love; 1969), which caused an international furore when it was released.

Certain words like "explodira" (ejaculate) and "samen" (semen) should stand out as Swedish rather than Russian most clearly if you listen again. :smile:

Thanks. I'll take your word for it. With the exception of English it's obvious I have no affinity Germanic languages.

xbbf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is so hottt

any clips from the sex scene ?

northernlights

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
alex8 said:

Stronzo said:
Thanks. I'll take your word for it. With the exception of English it's obvious I have no affinity Germanic languages.

It IS swedish. I'm from Sweden, so I should know...

I couldn't open the muppet chef link, but as far as I remember he spoke some lingo with a swedish intonation, so it SOUNDED swedish.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
And this is why.. I wish I was Swedish. I mean fuck!! That is some great acting. I actually belived that he was jerking off. Someone give him an OSCAR... or at least a Bert and Ernie:rolleyes:

doug1233

Just Browsing
Media
I can't get rapidshare to work (it keeps sayin download invalid, and then 2 reasons why but i dont think its either :S) , but i LOVE this guy! Has anyone got it in WMP or quicktime? Would be great if you could post a link or sumthing (as you might be able to tell, im not great with computers!!)

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a really excellent safe sex campaign:

by showing an extreemly goodlooking hung dude using condoms, they portray safe sex and using a condom as a cool thing to do.

oh - and WOW he is perfection form head to cock!!

lennper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Martin Hedman is a average swedish guy with a normal penis. Most all swedish young guys is slim, goodlooking with thick 6-9" cock. Welcome to Sweden!!!:3822733875wackit:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lennper said:
Martin Hedman is a average swedish guy with a normal penis. Most all swedish young guys is slim, goodlooking with thick 6-9" cock. Welcome to Sweden!!!:3822733875wackit:
Are "most all Swedish young guys" also prone to exaggeration, over-generalization and self-promotion? :rolleyes:

The German Pro Patria studies into penis length of 1996 and 2001 found an average length of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm) drawing on two three-figure samples of clinically-measured cases, which was found to be in line with all other clinically-proven European norms, although somewhat under the standard sizes for European condoms, with around 19.8% of subjects urged to consider use of a smaller Norwegian-branded condom, which has since been made more widely available throughout Europe.

Associations of über-sized penises as 'typical for Swedes' have their origins mostly in the perception of Sweden as the origin of 'blue movies' in the 1960s and 1970s; a genre which Martin Hedman's performance in Kärlekens språk 2000 at once homages and pastiches.

Related sources (first three in German, latter two in English):
http://www.skincat.de/schwul6b.htm
http://www.sextra.de/main.html?page=1031&ID=9275ad75822ca0c74b9edddc43b04f30
http://www.aerzte-zeitung.de/docs/2000/12/12/224a1503.asp?cat=/medizin/sex/verhuetung
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_137587.html?nav_src=newsIndexHeadline
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size