Martino rivas

SAGN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abra escenas fuertes de sexo?
Ofc there will be sex and nude scenes, but Martino didn't shoot any full frontal nudity (penis area). He told that in the interview. He used a "sock", but he used double (rumored Nacho Vidal personally) for the scene of penis area (there is just one scene like that, far as I know). So there is nude scenes, but not his penis.

Reactions: pablogymx

SAGN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also I think he accepted this role because of money. He doesn't have any job recently, main role... Also, there is him finally nude at almost 40 years old... why he didn't shoot some nudity scenes before? No main (bigger) and enough paid role for him. Actors (rumored) get paid more if they going nude or even full frontal. Especially male actors, they need or extra money, or good role to go nude. Female actors are simplier.

• Wow

SAGN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the nudity starts in episode 2 or 3. Is hard to believe that Martino would be nude in every episode, from 1 to 8. I would love to, i follow him since the series called "El internado". I wish there's a lot of nudity in every epizode, but i'm not sure..

SAGN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the nudity starts in episode 2 or 3. Is hard to believe that Martino would be nude in every episode, from 1 to 8. I would love to, i follow him since the series called "El internado". I wish there's a lot of nudity in every epizode, but i'm not sure..
Perhaps... "Cristo y Rey" had intense triler, but almost every hot scene finished in a second and then they woke up in the bed.

• Wow

Ladum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Perhaps... "Cristo y Rey" had intense triler, but almost every hot scene finished in a second and then they woke up in the bed.
Exactly and not just with cristo y rey with almost every atresplayer series! They put so much scenes in trailers and promos indicating that they have alot of nudity but the scenes turn out to be bland!

SAGN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there someone with Lionsgate+ in Latino America? Also, Atresplayer PREMIUM will premiere with episode 1 and 2 on Sunday. Lionsgate+ just released episode 1 today.

SAGN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Atresplayer shared with us i think first three minutes of the show. At the end of the video, there is this 12 sec scene. Hot as hell. I can't wait until Sunday (maybe i will find earlier) for some ass and more explicit scenes with his nudity.

IfIfBLgOXXWH_PAi.mp4