Marvin cortes

why is this an issue though?
I didn't say it was an issue. I said that I had feeling that's part of the reason he chose leave...Money IMO is why most people do OF and then in turn leave...not saying it was the only factor in his decision, but I feel it played a part...If he stays gone or returns I wish him well and success in all that he does...and a night with him for myself
 
Anyone see what his recent posts have been on his monthly subscription page? I see he’s posted recently but unsure if it’s worth subscribing
His recent post was a shirtless pic wearing black shorts. He hasn't posted anything hardcore since late October.
 
I didn't say it was an issue. I said that I had feeling that's part of the reason he chose leave...Money IMO is why most people do OF and then in turn leave...not saying it was the only factor in his decision, but I feel it played a part...If he stays gone or returns I wish him well and success in all that he does...and a night with him for myself

As I’ve always said, I really don’t care about whether someone has or doesn’t have an OnlyFans and whether they keep it going or not. Nor do I really care about anyone’s religion or even his sexual dimensions or where he is in the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum. I am however tired of queers using “coming out” as a jump-off point for gaining clout or as a way to begin promoting their OnlyFans or career endeavors. There will always be something icky, narcissistic, exploitative and inauthentic to doing that. It’s especially kinda gross when it seems like you’re almost strictly using homo aspects for sex, money and clout. While whatever messiness comes after will never surprise me.
 
It is very sad to see a person with a broken soul start as a sex worker. a form of masochism and self-punishment. The fact that he then drastically leaves everything behind shows that it never went well for him. For him to then start talking about God and other crap is just another way to punish himself. A broken soul needs healing and you can never do that with your body or by following any religion. I wish he could be happy and safe with himself but without porn and without religion but only by loving himself
 
It is very sad to see a person with a broken soul start as a sex worker. a form of masochism and self-punishment.

I will never understand the logic of coming to a message board that specializes in the nude male form, mostly from gay porn stars and sex workers and passing judgement. Masochism and self punishment? A "broken soul needs healing" ? I have come to have a lot of sympathy and admiration for sex workers. They really do get hit from all sides and rarely get the support or resources they need to cope with it all. Before offering free mental health advice perhaps you should check out this quote from Luke 4:23: "Physician Heal Thyself"
 
I will never understand the logic of coming to a message board that specializes in the nude male form, mostly from gay porn stars and sex workers and passing judgement. Masochism and self punishment? A "broken soul needs healing" ? I have come to have a lot of sympathy and admiration for sex workers. They really do get hit from all sides and rarely get the support or resources they need to cope with it all. Before offering free mental health advice perhaps you should check out this quote from Luke 4:23: "Physician Heal Thyself"
Write this statement to his sugar daddy ! Not us
 
I wonder, what so egregious has he done, as to warrant the amount of hate he's getting. I mean, if someone is showing symptoms of self hate, the cure isn't more hate, it's showing them love. We're all trying to live our best lives the best we can. The world is ugly enough already, let's not make it unnecessarily uglier.
 
I’m still confused though. His twitter is scrubbed of all adult content & exclusively jesus posts & bible quotes now… but then it does look like he’s still actively making content on onlyfans too? Did he pray the gay away or not?
Getting hole on a Saturday and getting holy on a Sunday. It’s nothing new.