Masculine gay guy who like to be a CD

Kizim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,

I’ll explain, I’m quite good looking and masculine but really the gay community isn’t my thing, I hate Grindr and i rarely go to gay bars or clubs. I enjoy going to cruising spots time to time. I’m currently living in Berlin.
A friend of mine crossdress and while as a gay fem guy he doesn’t get a lot of attention, as a CD he has so many crazy handsome guys ready to go with him, that’s crazy. I wanted to get the same type of guys he’s getting, it’s much more easy and take less efforts so he learnt me how to crossdress, not that complicated the hardest part is really to shave the beard and the body (but again for beard you could use a mask). I’ve bought a wig and a dress on Amazon and here we are. I do it time to time and had the biggest and most handsome guys in my life. I don’t like or feel feminine, I take it very pragmatically as a “kink” for straight guys so I can have fun with them. I also have fun with gay/bi men but it takes more efforts and the cruising areas are getting worst and worst unfortunately. So here is my presentation, I’m currently looking to go to Berlin big parties dress up as a girl and get maybe a nice gangbang . Since I’ve started I had really nice experiences. I’m aware I’m not gonna find love like that but straight guys with big dicks with annoying girlsfriends are always up to some quick fun.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team