Masterzims

Ooop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are his posts like ? I can’t seem to get any of my cards to work on fucking
Well right now they’re slow so just feel the need to rush but he’s speeding up fast he’s making post multiple times per day and if u want to see more all you have to do is message him on onlyfans he’s pretty nice about it but I would advise not to message him on Instagram cause idk how that’ll go tbh

Reactions: Nothardtoget

Well I’m gonna censor it but it’s just gonna be a screenshot but don’t be hell’s weird and go tell him to be dick heads

You are a blessing! I wish there was just a bit more lol... trying to get my card to go through but since I'm on travel outside the states, it's not being cooperative hahah

Ooop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Post the entire video. What’s the point of doing it half way?
Butch subscribe how about that cause u can clearly guess what’s in the video but I just wanted to preview it to peek interest and then y’all go get your own shit for y’all selves

Attachments

Reactions: saskin

J_simpleton

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Butch subscribe how about that cause u can clearly guess what’s in the video but I just wanted to preview it to peek interest and then y’all go get your own shit for y’all selves
Slow it down, Mary with the one tooth. I have subscribed but don’t see the video anywhere. Let’s try some basic reasoning skills, if you are able. How about some context? Did you tip for it?

Ooop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slow it down, Mary with the one tooth. I have subscribed but don’t see the video anywhere. Let’s try some basic reasoning skills, if you are able. How about some context? Did you tip for it?
Mary with the one tooth but all I did was ask for a custom video which is what I’m telling y’all message him for a custom video Thts why y’all won’t get the same video as me cause he made that just for me

Ooop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mary with the one tooth but all I did was ask for a custom video which is what I’m telling y’all message him for a custom video Thts why y’all won’t get the same video as me cause he made that just for me
I found the Mary with the one tooth funny butch it didn’t put the emojis