Masturbating at work.

Well...
I think there is not wrong with!
who knows what you do in the rest room? it's a private thing anyway
if you don't stay hours masturbating while you are workin it's like to take your breaks for do your personal things: go to toilet included
 
Just get in with your boss. If he is a male just suck him off and then you will get by with most anything and even get a promotion if you are good dick sucker. I did it for years.
 
Security Cameras in Home Depot Rest Rooms? Is that not a violation of the privacy act?
 
I don't get it. If you have to shit you're allowed to shit. I've been at work before and was useless because of my damn prong. So I took care of it. Sure, I found places that would be totally secret and did it when I was technically on personal time (lunch), but still.

Sometimes you just gotta nut.

That being said, discretion is paramount - unless you want your ass fired.

And if I found out I was being taped in a rest room - no matter what I did - I would sue that place into the dust.
 
At one office I had to move to a new cubicle, and while hooking up my PC I had to get under the desk to reach the cables. I looked up, and that's when I saw what had to be cumstains splattered all over the underside of the desk.

And I knew who had worked there before.

Not my best day at work. I explained the situation, got another cubicle, and that one was 'forever' left unused. I don't think anyone set foot in there again. Kinda like Chernobyl.....
 
At one office I had to move to a new cubicle, and while hooking up my PC I had to get under the desk to reach the cables. I looked up, and that's when I saw what had to be cumstains splattered all over the underside of the desk.

And I knew who had worked there before.

Not my best day at work. I explained the situation, got another cubicle, and that one was 'forever' left unused. I don't think anyone set foot in there again. Kinda like Chernobyl.....

That's hilarious! We don't have near as much fun in my office. We do have a serial farter who is not AT ALL shy about hiking up on one cheek and letting one rip in his cube. His cube neighbors tell "can you believe..." stories about him during lunch break in the communal kitchen. But no bathroom jerkers that I've observed. There are a few guys on staff I would like to observe but no such luck.

I have jacked at work back in the day (even had sex at work back in the day) but now that I'm older and wiser I don't recommend it. Easy for me to say!
 
Security Cameras in Home Depot Rest Rooms? Is that not a violation of the privacy act?

I have no idea what the laws are concerning secuity cameras in restrooms. But I have definitely heard of cops using hidden cams to bust guys for having sex in public restrooms. Those kind of laws may vary from place to place. From the conversation I overheard between the Home Depot employees, it seemed like he was caught jacking off at the urinals and not in the stalls. But I actually don't know the details.