Matthew Morrison

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really don't think it is good when gay or bi sexual men say stuff like "he is so gay" or "he must be gay". The gay community is suppose to be the group that allows people to be exactly who they are. If he says he is not gay why can't that be the end of it. He is no homophobic, supports the gay community, is talented and super hot. I am happy with that.

Your point is well taken. But I did say I was sorry to speculate, but not sorry enough to hold myself back.

He is gay, out, and does not hide it.

Well, there you have it. Anything to document your bold, definitive assertion? (So I can recant, at least in part, my apology.)

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was super hot in last evening's show...showed his boxer briefs (briefly)...nice ass :)

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the College Bible Class is the hardest documentation you'll get on his sexual tastes. (I so agree with you Michigan Rico). Everyone needs to remember at this moment he's intensely into branding himself and turning himself into a money making comodity. Products have no sexual tastes, the simply generate income for themselves.
Can I do this. I'd say he can in spades. On stage he is one of those rare personalities that simply glows brighter than anyone else. By his existence he is the center of attraction and no one in the audience will (willingly or not) be able to look at anyone else on the stage. That's a sought after quality.

Oh please dear god make Matthew Morrison available (to me).

Rawr92

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We're definitely seeing ass from him! I'm looking forward to it... I'm convinced that's why Murphy brings back so many dudes on these shows, like Darren in The Assassination of Gianni Versace. There's just nudity for the sake of sex appeal. It's like those photographers (you know which ones). He wants to see them naked as much as the next gay guy that finds them attractive haha They're also actors who won't usually get too wild in mature roles so AHS is just on the "TV-MA" border enough to convince them to take it off.

John Tiv Lennon

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We're definitely seeing ass from him! I'm looking forward to it... I'm convinced that's why Murphy brings back so many dudes on these shows, like Darren in The Assassination of Gianni Versace. There's just nudity for the sake of sex appeal. It's like those photographers (you know which ones). He wants to see them naked as much as the next gay guy that finds them attractive haha They're also actors who won't usually get too wild in mature roles so AHS is just on the "TV-MA" border enough to convince them to take it off.
PREACH

Rawr92

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Also wish he would do another Broadway Bares so we can finally see some clear footage of him running around stage half-naked.

1b8908d95387f9f49ed52e84b9969615.jpg

John Tiv Lennon

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nudity in AHS has been drastically reduced after season 5. So I would not say he will definitely get naked.
But I do hope he does get naked.
It's about seasons.. some are full of it (hotel) some others not (roanoke) I'm sure this one will have (gus, matthew etc) I hope I won't be wrong tho lol

Reactions: Jonathan leo

Rawr92

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nudity in AHS has been drastically reduced after season 5. So I would not say he will definitely get naked.
But I do hope he does get naked.
This season is campy 80s horror. Campers and camp counselors will be fucking like loose twinks during pride parade weekend.